Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Nice bike. You enter for the FOTM by posting pics or a link to this thread (cause it has pics) in the 'Enter here for the ____ fighter of the month!" thread that Adam will post if he's paying attention.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
u need 50 posts... but the bike is a shoe in to win once u get enough posts to enter

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
nice bike. i'd love to get into an arguement about how thats not a streetfighter but i simply don't care anymore. welcome to the nuthouse!

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
wotcher mate ,luv tha dukes fer sure ...Slap up 50 good posts and yer eligable fer tha contest ..GL

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Qwick question',do ya work ina dealership?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Decent lookin bike. Welcome to the forum. I see a new paint job, exhaust and a few other bolt on bits. You done any other custom work to it?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Welcome to the site....soon you will know :fire:

also, you must have 50 posts to enter in the FOTM contest. Stick around a bit, and you'll be able to contend with all the other 'fighters!

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had a few things done. The tail section is all carbon fiber (had to get a carbon fiber seat cover to match it)....my bike was a red SF before. The carbon tail comes in the paint scheme as you see it, so I based the rest of the paint job lines off of that and the Corse paint scheme.

Also added the Rizoma mirrors and and reservoirs which I really liked. The guy at Redline modded it by dropping them down to bar height rather than being on top to give it a cleaner look. Few other odds and ends in addition to Power Commander, other carbon, red hose kit etc.

I'm definitely happy with it. I do need some suggestions for the levers though.

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And no Robsroadeater. Right about now I wish I did. But Redline Motorsports did the work. They are good friends of mine. We spent a lot of time talking about the paint scheme and we all ended up on the same page with it in the end.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome, very clean bike.

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm also looking for ideas for levers and lights for my bike if anyone has any suggestions.....Thanks

·
Clutch it up already!
708 Posts
Clean as hell! I kind like the red hoses. Where can I get them for my bike?

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The red hose kit was ordered from Ducati for the Streetfighter. I was on the fence about it as I ordered it, but seeing it on the bike makes all the difference. The only thing is I didn't want it to be more red on red (ie full red paint job). Think it turned out better this way.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Welcome to CF and nice bike, they did a good job on it for ya.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts