Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurkin on here or some time so I thought I'd finally introduce myself. My name is joe and I live in Orlando, spent a few years in Daytona beach. I currently own an 07 z1000 which to my surprise is a pretty unpopular bike? I however love it! A blast to ride, decently comfortable, and looks pretty good IMO. Although this was not my first bike I have owned it for about 3-3.5 years now and time for a change. Thought about getting something new but decided To put some time and money in the old girl so a rebuild is in order! I'll be posting a build thread in the appropriate area as I have already somewhat begun some work. Anyway thought this would be a great place to post so I just wanted to say hi to all before I began. There one picture of my "wife" before the tear down begins.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF Joe! Repped for the nice intro & bike picture! I happen to be quite fond of z1000s myself....;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! Don't quite know yet wether or not I'll be taking my z as far as Gavin did but who's knows what can happen. Look forward to interacting with some real riders and modifiers!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.....

If you look on the members builds section there is a sticky right on the top of the most badass z1k ever built. Maybe you can steal some ideas from one the CF greats

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very familiar with greencheez's bike. Huge inspiration as to what can be done with some time, patience, and vision. Unfortunately I never had the chance to personally know him but none the less huge fan of his work!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts