Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new fzr600 owner form upstate NY.never had a bike license,but owned an sv1000 as my first bike.lived with bars in my hands.recently picked up a clean title "dropped once at 30mph" 30k mile 1993 fzr600.

got some parts from the fzr forums an ebay,2005 yzf600 tank,maxim 650 upper triple,dirty bars,chopped the d and d can.so im on my way.the bike needs a lot.im fighting with getting the yzf tank to fit.i was told a fzr1000 front tank mount will make the swap bolt on.

this wasnt a help thread,im gonna mess with it some more tomorrow.just wanted to do an intro before i get pissed again tomorrow an need help.

....p.s. whoever said "you might fit in better at custom fighters" on fzronline was my reference.they would even reply to my tank swap help post.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have pics just no way to upload them.if someone would pm me a cell number i could text them for an upload..just a thought.an im already done some mods.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got some pics for everyone...gotta upload one post per pic or my phone will reload and i will have to start over..day i bought it....$400

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wrong pic,of to a good start....thats with the bars and xj maxim riser....heres first day.notice busted and missing fairings.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts