Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I just bought myself a naked R6, and need a little help getting started. It has no fairings whatsoever, however, I do want a minimalist look. I will be posting a thread in the beginner's section asking for advice later. itmt I am Tristen, and I look forward to getting started on my first build!

r6cl1.jpg

r6cl2.jpg

r6cl3.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just realized this is the beginner's thread... They were linked as two different pages on the intro page. So in true Noobular form, I will post those questions I mentioned above!

Oh! and it's a 2000!

I am looking for some side panels for this bike, I already found the tail I want.
https://www.oyocycle.com/rear-tail-fairing-for-yamaha-98-02-yzf-r6-oyo87911831.html
I was hoping to find side panels like this, but have had no luck yet
Side Panel r6.PNG
Do you guys know where I can find these? or will I be learning to fiberglass?

If so, nbd, I plan to create a custom passenger seat Cowl with fiberglass. I am going for a Café Fighter look.
I know that I hate the taillight, and I am also unsure about the headlight at this point. I like the look of round headlights so much more.

Any other suggestions you may have are welcome! I would love to hear any and all input, stories of trial and error, and maybe some pics of cool bike!
Have a good day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts