Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOOOOOOOOB! - From NorCal with an APRILIA

I'm KIRK! I don't take much of anything seriously. I'm 5'9", a Virgo and like to take long walks on the beach.

Here's some of my shit...

The Legion Special - 1927 Nash - built be me and a friend.
http://www.streetrodderweb.com/features/1101sr_1927_nash_modified/viewall.html

"Mother Fucking Space Olympics" - 1973 Sportster - built by me and another friend.
http://www.streetchopperweb.com/features/1111_stcp_1973_harley_davidson_sportster/index.html

"My Little Pony". Featured in DicE #5 (I think it was). Built by me and a different friend.

Built this.

I started Billetproof.

I'm in an awesome band that rocks the States and Europe - "Hairy Poppins".

My gang is super tough.

I did this - "May Cause Dangerous". It was on the cover of Rodders Journal.

I do art shit.

I have awesome friends that are super gay, but I'm not.

I'm a hot rod-related magazine Editor, designer, artist, photographer and asshole. Motorcycles make my penis feel funny.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts
My buddy was telling me all about this show that was full of hot rods that was all old school with no airbags and shiny billet parts called Billetproof. Sounded lame, but he drug me to it and it was badass! Some of the coolest cars I have ever seen. That was 7-8 years ago in Antioch I think.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My buddy was telling me all about this show that was full of hot rods that was all old school with no airbags and shiny billet parts called Billetproof. Sounded lame, but he drug me to it and it was badass! Some of the coolest cars I have ever seen. That was 7-8 years ago in Antioch I think.
Yep. I also had one in Detroit. I sold the show about 5 years ago. The new owner does 7 or 8 a year now, all over the country.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to the love boat Kirk!! LOVE the pics!! :D

·
Endomorph
83 Posts
Definitely some badass stuff you've done there!! Glad to have someone with your knowledge among our ranks. You'll fit in just fine around here, we're all a little nutts.... :dancingmonkey: :shockerknucks:

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF looks like you know a little something about building cool shit can't wait to see the Aprila. What kind of Aprila is it anyway? F4?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts