Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Hey everybody... I want to pick your brain of the people that were at NWFF12 this year. I am wanting to know what would make you want to return to this even next year. (besides cooler temperatures) I want to get some feedback from you as far as what you would like to see or have happen or even location suggestions. I know we talked a bit about a September meeting but the wether could be iffy at that time of year. Please feel free to be open and tell me. Doesn't mean it will happen but I will try and add what I can. I want to head something like this up again next year. I think as the style grows it will get more popular. Shoot on my way home from the even I drove by a bar with 4 streetfighters parked in front. I gave a good blip of the throttle and was gone. So I know there is more of us out there.

With that in mind I will this year be adding more promotions flyers and what not at some local hang outs, and motorcycle shops. Thinking about getting a banner made so that people know where to find us. But anyway I want this to grow for us. So anything is better than nothing. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Well, the amigos is what makes me want to return, that's for sure! I liked the event. It was small albeit, however, I really enjoyed watching the races. My suggestion is to have a good ride afterwards and then end up at a bbq. It'd be a good way to cool off after the heat. Relax, take bike pics, have a few beers and a lot of BS! Other than that, I liked the format thus far.

·
17 Posts
Definitely a ride, we are a group of motorcycle riders after all. I had a great time watching the races and bsing with everyone, but we should plan a ride as part of it. Go terrorize porkland, a back road cruise to some where cool.

I will even promise not to cut anyone off next time:D

I do really like the idea of hooking up at the track. That was a great way for us to have something to do that wasn't demanding, we could come and go as we liked. i think i will bring some stuff in the pickup next time so we have a cooler and bbq, maybe back in the trees so we have some shade.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
Yeah I wanted to do a group ride but not in that heat. What are the odds that you pick a date and it is a record setting heat day. I wanted to ride up to the Vista House and come down Multnoma Falls area. It is a good ride I have heard. And pretty much a straight shot out from the race track. Good to see you guys there and look forward to some riding when we can. I am home coming up the next couple weeks and will be up for a ride if the weather is still playing nice.

I am in Palm Springs right now so it feels like everyplace is this sunny. But it is too f'n hot here for anything past 10am lol. Cant wait to be home in the cool clear air.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Yes it does mean that. So get to DW!!! Hey will be needing your help this year to make this more successful for us and maybe a better turn out. Be getting a hold of ya. I still got your phone number.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
Is it at Portland Int. Raceway? 9 1/2 hours, I may try depending on the date.
It will be at PIR here in Portland again. Looking at September 13-15th. Maybe we can catch some cooler weather this year?

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
181 - 192 of 192 Posts