Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
The Hooligan
352 Posts
Well I just booked my next fight today, so no beer or burgers for me this weekend lol

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
I mean F.U. in the best possible way. Haha

Edit: There will be plenty of brisket around I am sure.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
So far everything seems to be the same, a few people cant make it and I am hoping a few will. Shirts are here and are really awesome! pictures coming of those later today.

Just got home from two weeks on the job so I have to spend some time with the kiddo first.

Must say though, I am pretty excited. There will be some extra shirts for sale, sizes limited for any guests that come. They will be $25 though. Let them know.

Other than that weather is going to be good and we should be able to get in a ride or two if everybody wants to.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
I will sort through and let you know as soon as I divide the shirts that have already been bought. I think there might be one but not sure. You coming to the event?

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Well the races are from 8 - 6 so anytime though out the day would be great. There is no set schedule. We just arent that big yet. When we are all together then we can and I would like to get ideas about what people would like to have happen at the next one. That way it becomes what we all want. This way it gives us some ideas and a place to start. Basically, this is just a meet and greet, like the title implies. Then we can go from there. Build up to an actual event and maybe even bigger. But I have to think small in terms of how many people will be coming as the first show there was 5 of us total. Haha. (and we still had a great time) This year, there has already been added shirts (which look awesome by the way), and a piggy back to the races already there. Shoot we can even throw in some drama to mix things up, seemed to work for FF12. Haha (I keed) But anyway, just come when ever and I will be there all day. If you want to be there then come on down. My wife will be bringing the shirts down later that morning in the car. Just expect to meet some good people and get to talk and look at what they are most proud of. Hopefully some cool bikes show up and hopefully more than 5 people show up. I would really like to see this grown into a nice annual event, as there is nothing like this here in the PNW.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
So is it Saturday or Sunday
Both days. Woohoo!!! "Were gonna have so much goddamned fun we'll be whistling zipiddy-do-dah out our assholes"

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Just know that the coupon is good after 10 am.

Hot damn I cant believe this is happening tomorrow!!! I don't think I will be able to get any sleep tonight.

·
17 Posts
I'm on my way in a few min. Just waiting for some glue to set up. Wanted to be there by now but to much to get done this morning.

What time is the ride planned for? I hope I don't miss it.

See you guys in a few

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
You haven't missed anything. See you when you get here. I am parked at the track bridge.

141 - 160 of 192 Posts