161 - 180 of 192 Posts

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·

·
Honor Before Glory
460 Posts
My nose is toasty as hell... But it was a good day.

That is until my buddy walked through the sliding glass door of the bbq I went to after FF.

·
4,400 Posts
More pics!!!! How many stitches your buddy need?

·
Honor Before Glory
460 Posts
Not even sure how many stitches. I wish now that I had taken some pics of it before they took him to the ER, but I was trying to stop the bleeding and also keep the ladies calm. It was a shit show, cluster fuck.
I was the farthest one from him when it happened, I ran over to find everyone just standing there in shock. I started looking him over for serious cuts, found the one on his leg. It was gnarly as hell.
his face was bleeding a lot, but they were minor cuts.

·
The Hooligan
352 Posts
Think I overheated yesterday as I'm feeling crappy, sorry I didn't make it out for the 2nd day!

·
17 Posts
Yah we just stood there like zombies, bitchin bout how hot it was. Didn't miss much.

But it was still a good day. Saw some good racin, talked to some folks. Had a good time.

Hopefully we can have another GtG again soon. Maybe ride further than Hayden island next time.

·
The Hooligan
352 Posts
Couple of pics from my trip down, didnt have my camera at the raceway :oops:

On the Ferry

Some Astoria pics cuz big bridges are cool

Arrived in Manzanita with Linus and Mrs RageHard

Awesome beach, spent alot of time there with young Linus

And a final shot getting ready to head back home

All in all was a great weekend, put another 1500kms or so on my bike.

·
Portland Oregon
185 Posts
I went Sunday and didn't see anyone so I took off, was around 12-1230. Wished I could have gone Saturday. How do I get my tshirt?

·
Mr. Stink-finger
303 Posts
FUUUUUCK!!!!
So pissed I missed this......Ah well, life kicked me in the junk:( took two rocks to the rad a few days before this shin dig, oh and my boss hasn't paid me in 5 weeks 8=====3 :jpshakehead.sml: Not cool. Any ways glad to see a few more folks this year, I'll make next year hell or high water so bring your earplugs, my shit be fuckin' loud!!:fu:IF you don't believe me ask Justin and Chris.......they will testify!

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
I went Sunday and didn't see anyone so I took off, was around 12-1230. Wished I could have gone Saturday. How do I get my tshirt?
Hey man, sorry you missed us we were there. Must have went up for a bite to eat. As for your shirt I will be sending it out Monday. With the other shirts that were ordered.

Which reminds me I have five left over if people are interested. I can send them as soon as I get the PayPal for them. PM me if interested. They are really nice shirts!!!

Sizes Availible are
2 - XL
2 - L
1 - M

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I think we should definitely get together for a ride again soon. I was gonna try to make the Thursday night ride but my ignition barrel fell off. No worries. two screws from the hardware store and I was back up and running. Think I'm gonna relocate it this winter with all the other projects. Anyways, had a great time. Great amigos and am looking forward to next Thursday!

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
161 - 180 of 192 Posts