Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
squids.. sqids everywhere
241 Posts
Almost reminds me of my old thundercunt... Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycling
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

If u cut ur subframe right and wield some tabs, it's pretty easy to switch between a tourer with a bobbed seat and massive luggage rack with the full subframe, and a two up bike with full subframe and full seat. I personally enjoyed riding mine as a bobber though.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
YZF600r/XJ550/CBR125r
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Almost reminds me of my old thundercunt...
If u cut ur subframe right and wield some tabs, it's pretty easy to switch between a tourer with a bobbed seat and massive luggage rack with the full subframe, and a two up bike with full subframe and full seat. I personally enjoyed riding mine as a bobber though.
Genius.
I gotta appease the wife, so the seat stays as is, but i'd love to adjust the subframe just a little to have cleaner lines. anxious about load bearing.

Big plans are: black powdercoat frame&engine, aluminium front fender (was going to be retro ducati style fairing, but I dotn think i got the skills of equipment)
might still sort out a subtle rear fender, but i've had a horrible time with it so far.

thinking of gloss black tank with aluminium leaf down the centre.

trying to figure out where i can shed some weight.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Welcome, those are good bikes. I just got rid of one I built quite a few years back and never a problem from her, even with my son constantly giving it hell for past 2 yrs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts