Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:oops:

Name's Jonathan, proud owner of a 1999 Kwack Ninja ZX-7R...

When she was a "fighter", had just gotten her a week or so before that picture was taken.

More recent picture ^

Thinking about doing some various mods to the ol' girl... Lots of cool stuff on here. Decided to get an account and end my days as a lurker on this site... More active on ZXF... But I'll be on here, at least a little bit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Where ya from?

Looks like your ZX7 has a front end swap and aftermarket exhaust. Any other work done to it?
Northern California, more specifically, the North Bay Area. Front end and exhaust are all original :rock:

She's a 1996 ZX-7R. Tempted to do a front end swap, just really want to keep the stock triples. I've heard I'd have to do some shimming of the top triple in order to use ZX-10R forks? Have to be careful about the lower triple as it could make the fork tube oval? :nuts:

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Northern California, more specifically, the North Bay Area. Front end and exhaust are all original :rock:

She's a 1996 ZX-7R. Tempted to do a front end swap, just really want to keep the stock triples. I've heard I'd have to do some shimming of the top triple in order to use ZX-10R forks? Have to be careful about the lower triple as it could make the fork tube oval? :nuts:

But thems real nice forks. I have a set of them here and some ZX10 forks.Tha 7s' are nicer I think.

Welcom in :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts