Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
They take shed building real serious on your side of the pond gang. Think I might need to do a right proper UK style shed build over here!

Reactions: 370steve

·
Registered
600er Bandit mit 1052 ccm GSXR Motor
208 Posts
[QUOTE = "yantosh, post: 3157136, member: 3697"]
nation of gardeners and tinkerers
[/ZITAT]
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

·
Registered
600er Bandit mit 1052 ccm GSXR Motor
208 Posts
I always thought we were a nation of gardeners. No matter. We definitely have the garden gnomes. Interested ??????

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Some more progress on the Bandit's new home...needs roof tiles, gable ends, doors and windows and it'll be about there.
Workbench is being hammered together and will hopefully be level. With the price of timber i can't afford to bugger it up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
With what seems like 40 days and 40 nights of rain, i might get the roof started tomorrow.
On a brighter note i am getting the inside to look something that resembles a workshop of sorts.
Reckon another 4 weeks and the bandit can come home along with its little Moto Guzzi 500 brother...that's gonna have a make over during the next 12mths...not sure what yet...something these old bones can ride would be a start.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Would post a photo but keep getting 'invalid request ' ...whatever the fuck that means.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Would post a photo but keep getting 'invalid request ' ...whatever the fuck that means.

Well figure it out cuz we want to see! :D

141 - 156 of 156 Posts