Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out Just did this today, the pic sucks one i get my shield on and get in some daylight youll be able to see it better. Stoked!!!
Whats even better i have not picked up an airbrush in six years.

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the first helmet ive painted, i dont know what to charge but id love to do it for you guys, something like this takes about 5-10 hours.

·
Recent Transplant
2,664 Posts
Wow, I'd been thinking of cool lid paintjobs, but that blows anything I could do out of the water...

come up with a good 'members only' price and I'll hit you up for sure ;)

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
DougZ said:
I think its safe to say, you got some skilz.
+1. For not touching an airbrush in 6 years...that's pretty fucking good!

·
GURU
445 Posts
Well from what I've looked at they are ranging from 300 and up. And they definately go UP! That lid seriously kicks some ass though and is more detailed than a lot of what some other places are doing. so you could charge 30-50 an hour for your time and be in the price range of the competition.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
thats fucking sick man,it puts adams lid to shame:D:metal:
i have another lid, id love to have Lurch do. :D

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
I need to see more pictures before I say I like it or not. I never airbrushed anything before and did some horns on a black helmet I had. It looked like they were comming through the top. I just used the raised vents and painted em up. I wish I still had the pics :*(

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
haelo said:
If I airbrushed something it would resemble my mspaint schematics, haha.
Me too bro..me too...which is crazy, cause I can draw with pencil, and I ok with oil and acrylic paints...but I get an airbrush in my hand, and its like 2nd grade art class again. LOL

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
i want one :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts