Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Grrrrrrrr it's the third time my ipad crashes while I'm typing this. It's probably a sign my first intro was a whole danm book on the story of my life haha!

Keeping it simple, here is a list of the bikes i'va owned with a short story that goes with them:

-Electric Pocket Bike: I was around five years old, I dropped(and crashed :oops: ) the thing a couple of times and my old man ended up getting rid of the fairings :smiliebiker: . Rode that thing on a daily basis for at least 2 full years.

-70cc chinese Pocket Bike: Got it because the other one was not putting as much "power" and it became quite lame, thing had one helluva kick to it, thats untill the thing started to slowly fall apart like every chinese engineered money grabber does.

-Two feets used to their full potential for 2-3 years

-'09 suzuki Ltz-400: I bought it from my father's friend(he's a mech), somebody abandonned it in his garage and told him to :fu: off everytime he called him to come get it. For me this quad was like the dirty stray dog you stumble upon in the midle of nowhere and you adopt it and he becomes the best dog ever. Well the quad got beat the hell up, it still had the factory oil in it after danm near 7 years out the shop... Rebuilt the engine, slapped a full HMF exhaust on it, 2" spacers on the rear axle, 1" on the front, lowered it, put some tall bars on it, bored the sh!t out of it and got new plastics for it and got some "supermoquad"(as i like to call 'em) wide ass wheels for it. The beast could almost pull 100 mph. I called her Snow White when I got her because of the state she was in but my sister corrected me later because I was mistaking Snow White for Cendrillon. Wow I really hope this freakin Ipad wont crash again!!! After the big tune up of Snow White I rode her and after the first ride I renamed her Fast White. I really hate suzuki's yellow except on the rmz so I got new plastics in White (yeah the originality)...

- '12 Honda XR 125: Fast White was just that, to fast and to white at least that's what my oldman said when he bought the XR so that I didnt kill myself going to school a morning haha, kept it stock only because I slightly crashed it the first hour I was riding it. Had to get a new blinker and a new mirror. Going form 4 wheels to 2 was a bit hard i must say but...

- '08 Honda CRF250X: So basically as soon as I the 2 wheels folly, the XR was a bit to mehhh... So I sold her and the "supermoquad" wheels and I got myself this little beast, the PO had taken real good care of the bike, he had installed a White Brothers slip-on exhaust . I sold it, the plastics and the dual sport wheels and for the first time I really worked on a bike on my own. I got a "supermotard wheels kit" off fleabay. I also treated her with a full akrapovic exhaust that was gifted to me by a gooooooooood friend and I got some white plastics for this beeeetch. I LOVE WHITE BIKES!!!!

Since then I have changed countries tree times, I spent my childhood and a part of my "teenhood" in Quebec, Canada(please don't hate me), then I moved to Haiti after the earthquake, it's my homeland and my father worked for the Canadian Red Cross and he was dispatched there. This is where my love for bikes went crazy because I could actually ride my bikes on the daily legally! I have now moved to Europe, I'm finishing my studies in Belgium and unfortunatly, I'm back to my two feets... Oh and the train! I'm planning to change that though!

I found CF a couple of months ago, while searching for supermoto builds reminescing about the old days, I stumbled upon "Smoker's Custom Motard" and i've been lurking the forum since then! Looking forward to build my own streetfighter as I will never agree with spending incredible amounts of money into a good looking bike, I always "pimped" off road bikes and I quite liked the "cheap" side of it. Although it wasnt cheap at all haha. I have seen some of the most beautyfull bikes ever on this forum and although sometimes the price tag can go up I can't seem to find ONE that is truly outf*ckingstanding , I like it here!

Pffffffffffttttt, i've been writing this "intro" for the past hour , thanks guys for welcoming me here.
CHEEEERS!!

P.S: I've barely spoken English in the past 3-4 years so it might be a little off I would say... Feel free to correct me whenever you see something disgusting haha!

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,504 Posts
Welcome to the CF!

We need pictures of something!

P.S: I've barely spoken English in the past 3-4 years so it might be a little off I would say... Feel free to correct me whenever you see something disgusting haha!
Fooled me. Your grammer is spot on.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
there ya go MOIKEY!

and welcome in good sir,yep we need pics fer sure .Good intro tho :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys thanks for the replies!

Unfortunatly I'm habing major problems with my iPad... I resetted the thing a thousand times so most of the pictures are long gone, but I know for sure my father's friend must have some so i'll definitly ask away.

I'll see if I can find one on my facebook account

Cya

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey! Managed to find a couple of pictures from the friend who sold me the crf back in Haiti :D ... They are of bad quality though so sorry about that guys!
Enjoy!!!

The first picture is SnowWhite on the day I got her, you can see the huge utility 3-wheeler on which I learned to proprelly shift gears on a motorcycle since I had been on auto trans.

The second picture is me doing my thing on the 250 but I hadn't bought it from him yet, hence the red plastics and the white bros pipe.

Third one is on his new-ish 450...

Yep I love getting that front end up! Friend said he might have more pictures, will keep yall updated!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts