Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
My brother T-boned a 16 y.o. chic a couple weeks back. She said she didn't see him when she turned (WELL DUHH!!!!). He got a few bruises and a sore toe. It was a 70 mph crash...SOMEONE upstairs is lookin over him! I don't think this bike will make it to streetfighter status. We can rebuild it. We have the technology. Stronger. Faster. Better. Ok, cue the "Six Million Dollar Man theme.....

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
nasty crash dude glad to hear he is ok thank god i mine wasnt that bad

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Bro I think your brother needs to pull over at the next church he sees and thank the man upstairs for sure.

Fuck! that bike is a twisted mess!

Looks like a great street fighter beggining to me. No where to go but up from there ha ha. Good luck keep us posted.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Hes a lucky man. Thats how I lost my dad.. He was doin 55 and a lady pulled out from a side street from his right. He hit her drivers side front tire and the bike stood straight up in the air with the head light on the ground and the tail light in the air, and sent him sailing 33' before hitting the ground. He broke his left leg and died of internal bleeding at 43 years old. That was back in '98 when I was 18, 2 days before I was to put my first street bike on the road.

Im glad he's ok;) ... Hope it doesnt stop him from riding, I didnt

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
That was a nasty wreck. Goes to show, wear your gear! Its not you you have to worry about.........

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
spyder said:
Hes a lucky man. Thats how I lost my dad.. He was doin 55 and a lady pulled out from a side street from his right. He hit her drivers side front tire and the bike stood straight up in the air with the head light on the ground and the tail light in the air, and sent him sailing 33' before hitting the ground. He broke his left leg and died of internal bleeding at 43 years old. That was back in '98 when I was 18, 2 days before I was to put my first street bike on the road.

Im glad he's ok;) ... Hope it doesnt stop him from riding, I didnt
wow spyder that sucks. your a strong dood. glad you kept riding.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
haha, I knew SOMEONE was gonna ask that!

But I'm glad he's okay man, that shit sucks...

I responded to a call like that once...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:D I hope I didn't offend you. Here is something that will make you smile...My brother has had multiple serious inquiries on the "usable" frame and front end pieces. He gave one chic a price of $300 for the frame and delivered with a smile. :evilred:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts