Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ran across this place.... still checking things out....

Heres a couple of the rigs....

In progress Z

CBGSXV650RR (Sold, but still one of my builds)

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
fuggin awesome. where at in va you at? i wanna say i've seen that sv650 before somewhere.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skr00zloose said:
fuggin awesome. where at in va you at? i wanna say i've seen that sv650 before somewhere.
Thanks. Im Northern VA.... I sold it to a friend that lives in VA Beach / Hampton Roads area.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
Nudist said:
Thanks. Im Northern VA.... I sold it to a friend that lives in VA Beach / Hampton Roads area.

well that explains why i've seen it. i'm in va beach.

welcome to the site.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
what is it with people in va havin the most sick ass under seat exhausts. screws had a friggin cool one on his gixxer 7/12

oh yeah, I believe that sv made it to the site before you did.

nice bikes and welcome

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE NUDIST!

Yah, i dont know how you missed us either?! thats a nudist without a colony. shit, we cant have that. hahah

your bikes look great man, love to see threads on them with pics. you can never have enough pics.

:cfrocks:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys...

I had a feeling my bikes were being tossed around the net.... funny how that works.

You guys know if this would be a good place to sell a 93 GSXR frame and swinger, an 1100 motor, some carbs etc...? I was going to build an old schooler, but my eyes are on something else now.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Nudist said:
Thanks for the welcome guys...

I had a feeling my bikes were being tossed around the net.... funny how that works.

You guys know if this would be a good place to sell a 93 GSXR frame and swinger, an 1100 motor, some carbs etc...? I was going to build an old schooler, but my eyes are on something else now.
yes.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I actually ran around a motorcycle rally last year with a "Hello My Name is - CBGSXV650RR " on the front of it.... people laughed their ass' off.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts