Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see an appropriate category in the classifieds to post this, so I'm sorry if it is in the wrong section. But to clarify the title, wiring is not my thing and I usually turn to my dad to help, however, I'm in a bit of a time crunch to finish my project by a charity ride on Sept. 27th and my folks are off to Alaska for vacation for the next month. I'm hoping to find someone who, for a fee of course, could instruct me in laymans terms how to integrate components into my stock wiring harness. (i.e. you connect the red wire from the motogadget gauge to the red/black wire from the wiring harness, etc etc).

I'm basically looking to install a motogadget motoscope mini and idiot lights, motogadget m-lock eliminating the stock key switch, ultima plus wiring harness in place of the stock fuse box and relays, and mosfet r/r on a 2010 Triumph Bonneville.

I can provide all the wiring diagrams but I'd prefer to save myself the time and headache of trying to figure it all out and then chasing down the inevitable electrical gremlins due to errors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts