Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Onefut
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Streetfighter folkies on here in or around Cape Breton?
Just over here visitin wi a view to movein here an lookin for a wee winter project thought it might be good to try n hook up wi some folk if there are any on here

·
Onefut
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you Mr Tosh ;)

What you guys ridin an what dya all do when winter comes an the bikes tucked up all warm in the shed :)

Might be good to meet up at somepoint

Im in Margaree an huntin for a winter project :)
Got my eye on a GPZ900r but its got no papers...been told thats a problem over here, maybe you can enliten me.
Thres not point me spendin the winter fighterin summat to find out I cant use it :)

·
118 Posts
thank you Mr Tosh ;)

What you guys ridin an what dya all do when winter comes an the bikes tucked up all warm in the shed :)

Might be good to meet up at somepoint

Im in Margaree an huntin for a winter project :)
Got my eye on a GPZ900r but its got no papers...been told thats a problem over here, maybe you can enliten me.
Thres not point me spendin the winter fighterin summat to find out I cant use it :)
Hey,

A GPZ would be a fun build but getting papers can be a hassle. You can get new ones but you have to call the cops and get them to check the VIN to make sure it isn't stolen. Then you need to get them come over to your house to inspect the frame and motor to make sure they have the correct VIN numbers and fill out some paperwork. I've never done it myself but thats the process as far as I've been told.

I ride a KZ1000 that I built a few years back, currently I'm working on a Virago and I've got an RD400 that I'll start on once the virago is done. Working on a bike is a good way to spend the winter if you ask me.

Good Luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.