Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my Road King to the Harley shop to get the damage repaired from where that guy backed into me. I left it there for good and came home with this. A 2014 Road King with a High output 103 in it. Sold my soul to the devil....:D

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to. The only thing is I have a 5 year unlimited miles warrenty on it and don't want to do anything to screw it up.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn you'll never have to buy anew one again unless a couple people back into you..........again

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Not trying to hate on your new ride but the front rim looks really outdated. I would think HD would make the rim not look like it came off a bike from the 70s for the price tag. Not hating on HD, your new ride or anything like that I would just be buying new rims and selling the stock ones if it was me.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not trying to hate on your new ride but the front rim looks really outdated. I would think HD would make the rim not look like it came off a bike from the 70s for the price tag. Not hating on HD, your new ride or anything like that I would just be buying new rims and selling the stock ones if it was me.
It is pretty much the same rims that my 06 had. They updated the size of the wheels, they went from a 16" to a 17" on the front and went from a 130 to a 180 tire on the rear. the bike handles different with the new size wheels. Haven't rode it enough to say if that's bad or good. You would think if they went to that trouble they would have changed the style some. I almost bought one with spoke wheels, but the more I thought about it, knowing me all I could see is me down on my knees cleaning them. Didn't want to go there.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
looks killer. if i recall correctly there were a good amount of dealerships supercharging them and still honoring the factory warranty. not sure if they were tuned as finely or as close to the edge as you can but its worth looking into. if i come across the thing i saw ill post it for you

Reactions: shotgun

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
all you guys that whine about these ultra glides need to borrow one for a day.

Classy, smooth, roll on the throttle with a modern HD above a 103cu and you will be surprised.

As for the "handling" it's all in the rider. Both my mom and dad drag pegs on their HD's and i'd hardly call them avid riders.

The only reserve i have is the price of the bikes/parts is outrageous

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
welcome to 1985

1 - 16 of 16 Posts