Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to build a nsr125 streetfighter, any places that i can buy aftermarket parts for my bike eg. fighter parts, chrome parts etc would be helpful, some web addresses? also if anyone has or has seen a streetfighter nsr, please show some pics :) thanks very much.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
When you say fighter parts, which parts do you exactly mean. Alot of ppl mismatch parts of bikes. For instance some ppl put R1 forks on their CBR's. What I would do is search through ebay for anything you think can fit or utilize on you bike.

Are you planning to have clip ons or upright handlebars?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
dood....what do you think you want to do to your bike...specifically?

and in my opinion NO chrome on the fighter. ahhaha.

give us some specifics of what your thinking of doing and we can help you better.

and Welcome to the site!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
only one i could find:

Attachments

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
^aside from the jacked up tail that bike is sweet

nsr-try and think of a theme,or some kind of style you want to use throughout your bike,get a general idea what you want,then start researching parts,if you want to go basic bolt on mods:acherbis head light,prechopped exhaust,prefabbed belly pans tail ends...ect or if you wanna go custom fab and make your own subframe,chop your own exhaust,that kinda thing

first thing id check out is what parts you can swap form the bigger bikes(yzf,cbr,gsxr) like enrico said mismatch parts,you can never go wrong with better suspension.

if your stuck for parts alot people here have hook ups for parts and im sure they could help you out.check ou the sponsor's too they have some cool stuff aswell

could you throw up a pic of your bike;maybe we can give you some ideas

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
i would look at bikes from the same manufacturer mbe say a cbr 400 and see what parts you may be able to source out for your bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts