Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is that time of year again and I am making arrangements for another get together for North West Fighter Fest 2013.

Event will be held:
Sept 14-15 (maybe catch some cooler weather, but hopefully not rain)
Portland International Raceway
1940 N Victory Blvd
Portland, OR 97217

There will be OMRRA races on that day as well and admission to get into the event is $10 per day at the gate. I will be working on trying to get some things going to improve from the previous years.

Any questions/ ideas feel free to ask me here or in a PM.

Looking forward to seeing some old faces as well as some new faces this year.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't forget to call me if you need anything.
Thanks, I will if I have any more questions. And if all goes well I might make it out for your FF like we talked about.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I regret to inform that this might not be a possible for me to do as my work is starting to take a turn in a different direction for the summer. I will be more busy it looks like and my scheduled days off are going to change and I will not have these days off to host this event. I really wanted this to take off for us here in the PNW. However if some one else would like to take over this planning then they have my consent.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Man we HAVE to do something! Ok what dates WILL work for you amigo? I could probably throw together a ride and BBQ. That wouldn't be too hard. Anyone else interested? I'm thinking simple:

1. Get together
2. Ride
3. Eat/drink doesn't have to be alcoholic if others are opposed
4. Pics!
5. Ride!

Let me know your thoughts amigos! I'm down like Charlie Brown!

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love a get together. The only time that doesn't work for me is August 14-18. September might be the cooler time. But definitely wanted to meet up with people. That's kind off all it was last year, except with shirts. Haha

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Yeah we may just have to wear our same shirts amigo. Don't know that we have enough time for that. Maybe a patch after or something like that. That might be easier. Need to get a feel for how many would come!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Sweet! That's two so far! AHAHAHA! I'll see what I can do to get more recognition ont his post. Rip if you have amigos on the site, forward it to them and let them know. Let's get a date set up. Are you good with weekend of Aug 10-11ish? Anyone?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts