Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Most people are sayi g they can't come, instead of the standard "i can't wait!" And then never show up.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Glad to see the return of the thread where everyone says they are going this year and then the same people that always go actually show up.
Dick

True

But you're still a dick

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I'm going to do my best to be there again this year.

·
120 Posts
1. I will be riding from Toledo Ohio, anyone coming this way mind if I meet up.
2. I will then be riding to Newport News Virginia to hopefully start my coast to coast ride, but that's another post.. Same question anyone rollin that way mind if ride with them.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
2. I will then be riding to Newport News Virginia to hopefully start my coast to coast ride, but that's another post.. Same question anyone rollin that way mind if ride with them.
As we get closer you'll see ride in threads start to pop up so you'll get a good idea of who's going where

·
Operation Sketchy At Best
2,237 Posts
Most people are sayi g they can't come, instead of the standard "i can't wait!" And then never show up.
ive only made in 2009 and 2011 (i think were the years) the first one at the huge inn where i woke up to spyder red lining his bike at 0-dark-thirty. And the second is at some hotel at the end of the road, when wolfman was grilling aka sweating i think that was MM's last one as well if i remember right.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i will be there. I got my time off in line. gotta love PTO

Reactions: BigBellyRacing

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I will make it. I pick up the toll road in Toledo. I would enjoy your company. If I do go I always leave Thursday morning and come back on Sunday. I ride straight thru to get there, but when I come home I take 2 days and take 2 lanes roads home and do a little sight seeing. Real nice ride thru PA.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
120 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I will make it. I pick up the toll road in Toledo. I would enjoy your company. If I do go I always leave Thursday morning and come back on Sunday. I ride straight thru to get there, but when I come home I take 2 days and take 2 lanes roads home and do a little sight seeing. Real nice ride thru PA.
Sounds good to me. Just have to get the details planned out accordingly when the time comes. :rock:

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I'd love to go but it's probably going to be a last minute thing since I'm pretty sure all my vacation is already planned out.

Out of curiosity do you think they'd let a shifter kart make a pull on the dyno?

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Probably wouldn't work on an mc dyno...

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
It's a 13 hour drive (+ stops) for me. Plan is to leave Thursday morning and arrive Thursday evening. Then leave either late morning Sunday or maybe Monday morning. When does everyone normally head out on Sunday? I need to confirm my vacation days are accepted but chances are I'll be there and I'll probably bring the truck with the toys in tow.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts