Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Momma is in
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ews-Stardust_Motel-Carlisle_Pennsylvania.html

If you booked your room last year you still need to give her a call and confirm that you are coming. Please do so. She is going to be able to add to what what we had last year but will not be able to until she knows how many of the original rooms are taken.

Rate $50.00 a night
Amenities: Velvet paintings, Wood Paneling, open space to run the 50's.

**** After consideration, they will not allow us to let people tent there...we tried to work it out but it' a no go.

(if anyone from last year has time. Please add a positive review for her, she was a very awesome host last year)

·
CF Pitbull
1,477 Posts
THE POOL
Is this something collectively everyone is cool with throwing in loot on?
If so, when would you guys like to get started with the collection to assure that the Dust has a pool full O' pee warm water by the time we all get out ther?
Also:
Who was the local guy that stepped up on the task of set up and fill? Dan?
Wolfman,did you by chance run the pool idea back past big momma? I believe she said it was all good last year. Just don't want her pulling her 12 gauge on some poor guy trying to set up a pool one day lol.
Other event ideas?
slow drags, barrel races, bobbing for cherries?
Go out for a ride one of the days? Hit up some local attractions?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
THE POOL
Is this something collectively everyone is cool with throwing in loot on?
If so, when would you guys like to get started with the collection to assure that the Dust has a pool full O' pee warm water by the time we all get out ther?
Also:
Who was the local guy that stepped up on the task of set up and fill? Dan?
Wolfman,did you by chance run the pool idea back past big momma? I believe she said it was all good last year. Just don't want her pulling her 12 gauge on some poor guy trying to set up a pool one day lol.
Other event ideas?
slow drags, barrel races, bobbing for cherries?
Go out for a ride one of the days? Hit up some local attractions?
im not bobbing for cherries.

Reactions: DannyChaos

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Big Momma is in
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ews-Stardust_Motel-Carlisle_Pennsylvania.html

If you booked your room last year you still need to give her a call and confirm that you are coming. Please do so. She is going to be able to add to what what we had last year but will not be able to until she knows how many of the original rooms are taken.

Rate $50.00 a night
Amenities: Velvet paintings, Wood Paneling, open space to run the 50's.

**** After consideration, they will not allow us to let people tent there...we tried to work it out but it' a no go.

(if anyone from last year has time. Please add a positive review for her, she was a very awesome host last year)
guys add reviews

Reactions: BoxerGurl

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Lmfao randy..that part was for you

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Cherries are a Family Tradition... Though BBR's Rule is a Sham... "Every Time you Pass a Member of BBR, you gotta eat a Cherry" I mean Fuck Ive been coming to this shit since 2010 and the Hazing still hasn't Stopped... LOL I cant eat a single cherry for a Year after that shit...

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
I'll be rooming with mike again this year. It's comforting knowing ill have the dark knight there with me :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.