Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

141 - 160 of 166 Posts

·
Deviation Creation
302 Posts
Post whoring, but... from the countdown thread, and since this IS the thread for the hotel...

When someone, ANYONE gets to the hotel tonight.... POST HERE... if its not too terribly late, I may ride over to the hotel for a meet and greet and to get out on the (filthy) bike.

PM me for my number if calling is easier, or PM me your number.

All be safe! And stay cool...

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
I'M HERE!! :D And I'm the first one! That literally never happens. You can't miss me, I'm in the room just to the left of the office and directly across from the pool....where I plan on occupying shortly. :thumbsup:

·
Deviation Creation
302 Posts
Mind if I come help ya get into your bikini?!?!? Kidding! But Ill come hang out if ya want.... pm me your number or Ill pm ya mine.... post back!!!!

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
LOL I don't need any help, thanks! But you're more than welcome to come join me, I'm gettin kinda lonely. :redface: lol!!

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
im hella jealous guys, i cant leave til mid day tomorrow and its gonna be a fookin scorcher. so much so i dont know if i wanna wear my jacket or gloves or pants or boots . what do i do. im not wastin a whole day just to ride up at night and get there when you guys are hittin the sack, because im a night owl and ill be up way longer than anyone else. thats when i really get bored and end up ridin out to felicita just to sit by the river

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Trip was long, and mostly boring. Ended up riding part of the way today with some random kid on a Sportster who just happened to be from GA and just happened to be riding to PA. Was rather weird. Broke up the boredom a bit to play tag through the trucks. Was really glad to finally be here, took a nap then hung out in the pool a bit.

Back on topic tho....I wouldn't have come up a day early if I had known no one else would be here today! :(

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Trip was long, and mostly boring. Ended up riding part of the way today with some random kid on a Sportster who just happened to be from GA and just happened to be riding to PA. Was rather weird. Broke up the boredom a bit to play tag through the trucks. Was really glad to finally be here, took a nap then hung out in the pool a bit.

Back on topic tho....I wouldn't have come up a day early if I had known no one else would be here today! :(
ida been there already had i not gotten fucked by Home Depot.
oh and someone stole my ipod which i need badly for my nerves on the road

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
i have it planned to leave saturday morning around 8am, i mapped it out to take the twisties all the way up through pa, but im seriously considering leaving late tonight, turn the ipod on and take 76 the whole way. only problem is my room is booked for saturday night so i would need somewhere to sleep...

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
You are welcome to crash in our room..I would say we should be out that way by 8:30ish tonight. Got no bed to offer ya but the floor/bath tub etc is all yours.
jersey unite :LolLolLolLol:

thanks, i guess ill make a decision at somepoint today.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Bike quit on me on the way up yesterday. I'll be at the grounds in a few hours though. A friend is letting me borrow his gs500

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
edit, my bro backed out i guess im gonna leave tonight or real early tomm. not sure if the friday night traffic will be bad or not...

·
science bitch
1,022 Posts
Where are you leaving from? I planned on heading out early tomorrow morning to try and beat some of the heat. If you decide to leave in the a m, wouldn't mind some company, and aren't to far out of the way south from me I wouldn't mind following you there. Especially if you've got it mapped out to stay off the highway.

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
Where are you leaving from? I planned on heading out early tomorrow morning to try and beat some of the heat. If you decide to leave in the a m, wouldn't mind some company, and aren't to far out of the way south from me I wouldn't mind following you there. Especially if you've got it mapped out to stay off the highway.
im two hours south east of you, so im really out of the way. i guess ill make my decision tonight...

141 - 160 of 166 Posts