Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Deviation Creation
302 Posts
So how many people are still at the fairgrounds? And who all headed back to the A/C'ed hotel and pool. It was/is absolutely brutal outside today, I hope everyone stayed safe in the heat.

I wanna head out to the fairgrounds tomorrow, but the thought of the heat is daunting at this point as I have a smashing headache.

I would like to meet up with the early crew at the hotel for the morning ride over... when someone has an idea of what time that will be, please let me know.

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
So how many people are still at the fairgrounds? And who all headed back to the A/C'ed hotel and pool. It was/is absolutely brutal outside today, I hope everyone stayed safe in the heat.

I wanna head out to the fairgrounds tomorrow, but the thought of the heat is daunting at this point as I have a smashing headache.

I would like to meet up with the early crew at the hotel for the morning ride over... when someone has an idea of what time that will be, please let me know.
i think thats gonna depend on how hard people are partying tonight :thumbsup:

im leaving my house around 6am tomm, hope to be there by 10am :rock:

·
Deviation Creation
302 Posts
Yeah, Im sure it will depend on the partying.

You taking the scenic route from philly/jersey up? Shouldn't take you anywhere near 4 hours even with stops to get to the hotel...

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
Yeah, Im sure it will depend on the partying.

You taking the scenic route from philly/jersey up? Shouldn't take you anywhere near 4 hours even with stops to get to the hotel...
its almost 4 hours going back roads, little less than 3 if you take 76 the whole way. im going through northern deleware through coatesville through lancaster then hopping on 76. but i plan on stopping a few times for gas/food/drinks so im thinking about 4 hours.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts