Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i think it was a secret attempt to get me to do something better quicker as opposed to just waitin to get parts when they trickle in on CL or Ebay. now i gotta actually do something to ride it legally if i dont i cant ride.

can we say Vapor guage? can we say find that RC51 front end quicker, can we say get that Headlight mounted qucker, can we say mount a louder exhaust quicker?

can we say SCRAPPLE it together its just as good as Weld De JB

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Deron. Kevin. Tom. And I made it home safe. I somehow picked up 2 nails in that rear tire I got though lol. Didn't notice until I got home. Put my freshly welded tank on my bike last night and it still leaks and the pump I have for it is shot. I <3 my bike :)

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
im sorry your cable didnt work. of all cables to not work. leave to you to have the one part that doesnt span 100 plus years of harley-ness
I know, right? Well, it all worked out ok in the end anyway.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Made it home EARLY Monday morning. After taking a couple hours nap after the show on sunday decided to just drive home at about 10pm and ended up getting stuck in two hours of traffic before even getting out of PA! So my 6 hour ride took 8 and got home around 6 am flippin sweet. After I was out of PA tho, it was smooth sailing, went over the G-dub with zero traffic which was amazing!

such a good damn time!

:cfrocks:

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Finally got home a couple hours ago. Made it to VA fine with just a shower right before I got there, checked the radar this morning and thought "oh I'll be good today." Nope. Hit Fort Mill, SC...13 miles later, it got so bad I actually started looking for an overpass to stop and put my gear on when finally an exit with a gas station appeared out of the gloom. Pretty much rained on me about 3/4 of the way home, and when it wasn't raining it got hot and humid so I might as well not even have put my gear on, since I was about as wet from sweating underneath it as I would have been without it. :rolleyes: No matter, I got home in one piece (after RIDING the WHOLE WAY for the FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW! lol!), had a great time, and can't wait for next year already!

So what's the plan, FFSouth in Atlanta or Charlotte? :D

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I VOTE CHARLOTTE THE SALES TAX ON BEER IS CHEAPER LOL

GLAD YA MADE IT ALL THAT WAY IN ONE PIECE ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE WITH NO HELP OF A TRAILER ;)

Reactions: MadMadame
21 - 29 of 29 Posts