Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats good CF!! Been stalking on this site for a few months now and finally decide to put sumin up just to get in the mix..so what better way to start than the welcome center right?? Proud to be Summerville, South Carolina raised but currently in Fort Lewis, Washington for military purposes. I'm the broke owner of a 99 B6 (army pay sux arrse) i got back in 2011..fully stock except for a slip on an some rattle paint. Along with having no money.. i also have limited knowledge and resources for getting started in a fully custom build like the ones i've been silently hovering over on here. I'm definitely eager to learn though when the time and money comes. With that being said keep the bandit builds coming so i can soak up some of that trial and error knowledge being passed around!

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plenty of bandits hanging around this place

Welcome in
Welcome to CF.
Thanks for your service.
No prob jerry..Thanks for the welcome gents!

Wolfman..i was lurking on you bandit bob build for the logest man haha..shit is legit! Before i found the site i was wondering how thoes wave headlights would look stacked up..ME LIKE ME LIKE!!:party-smiley:

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.....

I'm from Hilton head island SC z

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks bruh! Hiltons gotta be nice for riding..good views everytime i've been down there..better than north chuck at least lol

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
theres plenty of love for bandits 6 and 12

welcome in.

Reactions: oldrider

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF 843Bandit600! LOVED the intro so I repped you....even without pics! Rare man, 'cause we LOVE pictures! :D

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Thanks bruh! Hiltons gotta be nice for riding..good views everytime i've been down there..better than north chuck at least lol
The only good thing on the island is the tiki hut. If you ride there it's like playing Russian roulette with the tourist who don't know where they are and drive worse then a blind person. There are a couple good roads off the island but besides that its the worst place in the world to ride unless you like going straight and getting hit by people from Ohio.

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The only good thing on the island is the tiki hut. If you ride there it's like playing Russian roulette with the tourist who don't know where they are and drive worse then a blind person. There are a couple good roads off the island but besides that its the worst place in the world to ride unless you like going straight and getting hit by people from Ohio.
lol yea i guess it was a bit crowded when i went..its been a while since then and wasn't a rider yet when i went down there.

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to CF 843Bandit600! LOVED the intro so I repped you....even without pics! Rare man, 'cause we LOVE pictures! :D
lol yea i know i know..pics are a big plus to go along with a paragraph of background..but like i said i haven't done any major work so i just figured i'd make a album of how she is now and to the update threads with plenty of pics when the time and cash comes. Thanks for the rep too man!

Also thanks for the welcome all!

Fudge it!! Nothing to do so edit and see if i'm doing this right, if so pics should be here:
How i picked her up
197616_1860328237575_1471446_n.jpg

At a Hooters bike night in SC
311183_2323362573144_1064037442_n.jpg

189496_1860326877541_4347906_n.jpg

After rattle can paint up
543755_3871793522950_1107388420_n.jpg

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
That's a nice looking rattle can paint up ! Thanks for letting us 'look' at her.... ;)

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's a nice looking rattle can paint up ! Thanks for letting us 'look' at her.... ;)
Much appreciated bro!! Its starting to peal now tho..don't think i did the clear coat enough. I'm thinking of doing the plastics and tank white..leave the frame red, and wheels undecided..maybe white with red lip or all red. I will probably save and get it done at a shop though so it will last a lil longer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts