Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to this place?
10 years ago this was a BOOMING community of people that were crazy in love with their bikes and couldn't shut up about it.

Where's OldRider and MalloryMae, where did all my OG's go?
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,611 Posts
Well............it started with the buyout. Lots left on principle alone to protest a company owning this place. And then it continued.

For many the new update and stripping of all the CF specific goods (smilies, rep, FU button, etc) was the last straw

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well............it started with the buyout. Lots left on principle alone to protest a company owning this place. And then it continued.

For many the new update and stripping of all the CF specific goods (smilies, rep, FU button, etc) was the last straw
I had no idea. I missed a lot but I didn't expect such a good place to die like it did.

·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
402 Posts
I shifted gears for a bit but when I came back the corporate feel put me off and them blocking my old photos because they weren't https or ssl certificated pages kinda pissed me off. So I come around when the emails come in but otherwise.......... yeah.

-R3

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I shifted gears for a bit but when I came back the corporate feel put me off and them blocking my old photos because they weren't https or ssl certificated pages kinda pissed me off. So I come around when the emails come in but otherwise.......... yeah.

-R3
Yeah I get it. I'm just sad to see this whole site getting 2 replies a day. It's like you've gotta wait a week for any real conversation worthy reply.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,243 Posts
Not pointing fingers, we all guilty of not coming around for one reason or another. I delved in to other hobbies and started spending a lot more time with dirt bikes.

Some things change, but some things never lose their meaning. Finally got around to christening the "new" ride during some rainy day shop time.

:knucks:

Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

And the old ride, too. 😁

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Haven't owned a bike yet that wasn't rocking a skully. Don't plan to ever change that.

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell
Not pointing fingers, we all guilty of not coming around for one reason or another. I delved in to other hobbies and started spending a lot more time with dirt bikes.

Some things change, but some things never lose their meaning. Finally got around to christening the "new" ride during some rainy day shop time.

:knucks:

View attachment 153472

And the old ride, too. 😁

View attachment 153473

Haven't owned a bike yet that wasn't rocking a skully. Don't plan to ever change that.
Hell yeah !!!!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,806 Posts

Some things change, but some things never lose their meaning. Finally got around to christening the "new" ride during some rainy day shop time

Love this!!! Same here! :) But did you put it on your body yet? lol

Reactions: wolfman9472

·
Frankenbike builder
455 Posts
Got a divorce, got remarried, lost a business, started a business that is really going awesome now, moved from Alaska to Hawaii, bought a farm, just now building a garage and getting back into the custom flow- I think I about about a year out from getting back into the bike building and rental saddle honestly- maybe two. Then, in the last two years, I have dodged 2 lava flows, a hurricane and a plague to boot. But I can't wait to get back to melting metal and creating stuff.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,806 Posts
Got a divorce, got remarried, lost a business, started a business that is really going awesome now, moved from Alaska to Hawaii, bought a farm, just now building a garage and getting back into the custom flow- I think I about about a year out from getting back into the bike building and rental saddle honestly- maybe two. Then, in the last two years, I have dodged 2 lava flows, a hurricane and a plague to boot. But I can't wait to get back to melting metal and creating stuff.
Hawaii huh? Which Island? Need any help? :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts