Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you start to feel a little overwhelmed when you see your bike like this?

That i can deal with but this is where I start to get a little nervous and I'm a machinist I deal with this kind of stuff everyday

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
No way it's always a good day when you get break out the grinder and chop up stuff

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol yea it is but I haven't got to play with the grinder just yet.
But I've always got that thought in the back of my head. "Am I gonna be able to put this back together?" Lol

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
You're doing the right thing feeling a bit overwhelmed. You just took a step back and saw the big picutre, which right now is a huge mess of parts. Just keep your head down and focus on 1 task at a time. 1 objective or goal at a time. Make a list of everything you want done and make a list of everything you need to get done to make that happen. It's always good to look at that list and see things crossed off. It shows you've made progress. We're here to help you get it back together and looking good. A steep hill always seems harder to climb when you're staring at the top. Stare at your feet and before you know it you're at the top.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts