Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get a GPR for my R6 and dont feel like dealing with sending this out for Kyle Racing internals or making mounting brackets for it and all that jazz. the GPR sells for about 400$ so i wanna sell this to help fund it.

so hows half the price of a GPR, 200$ shipped and its yours. hit me up

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just gotta make a mount for it. piece that wraps around it and connects at the steering stem under the triple nut and and another piece that mounts to the top triple pinch bolt

·
Super Moderator
3,057 Posts
Johnny,

I looked into a top mount damper for my Gsxr. The tank is super close to the steering tube unlike some of the newer bikes. I'm not saying it can't be done but I couldn't find a nice and clean solution especially with dirty bar risers. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Later, Doug

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you can mount it under the lower triple easily or in front of the head tube with the proper brackets
is that how yours is mounted?

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
is that how yours is mounted?
Mines in front of my head tube tucked tight under my headlights. Stock lower triple has a mount for it and the head tube has lugs on it for the stock brackets for the front fairing. Headlight. Gauge cluster. And other stuff. I made a bracket to mount the center ohlins mount to the head tube. I'll see if I can find a pic

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I'd love to see some pics. I didnt feel to great about riding my SV without one after I put the GSXR front end on and with how intensive this slingshot build is Im damn sure gonna want every bit of stability and safety I can get since I can no longer rely on both legs to help me out if I take a spill.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.