Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 91 gsxr1100 frame and tank combo a month or 2 ago. Didn't need it, the money was actually for another project, but I wanted it and that's how this bike got started.

I threw a spare empty B12 block in the frame and began gathering ideas. But it became clear real quick, that if I wanted to build this bike like I wanted, I was going to have to ditch some of my other projects. Not enough money, time, or space for them all.

What I've done is take the parts I wanted to keep and put them on this frame. The rest are being sold to fund this build and free up much needed space

Here she sits with:
Busa forks and front wheel
TL calipers
Busa controls and CRG levers
Custom projector light
Bandit block and carbs
01 gsxr rear sets
Bandit swingarm
My custom built shock
92 gsxr rear rim and brake setup
09 zx6r seat ( temp for ideas )

Obviously everything is just rough mock up now. Lots of mods needed to make everything work. Future plans include:
1216 motor
Billet triples
Custom tail
Aluminum oil cooler
Full stainless exhaust
And whatever other custom stuff I can think up

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Nice start. Are those just sleeves I between the triples or are they part of the custom triples

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are fork tube covers and the light mount from my other build. That whole area will get cleaned up and the light will most likely get re made to mount off the neck. Sticks out far at the moment.

The triples aren't made yet. Can't decide weather I'm going to make them or have some made

1 - 4 of 4 Posts