Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to gauge interest in an old project I found and don't want to resurrect.

I have an old 89-90 gsxr 1100 engine that came out of a running bike and a brand new never installed falicon billet crank and Carrillo rods stock specs.

Falicon doesn't even make this crank any more but they have me an idea of it's value.

I'm not looking to make a killing but I'm not willing to give it away.

Anyone wanting to make a realistic offer please do. I'd rather make a good deal to someone here than to sit on them or what not

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Albuquerque New Mexico.

And so everyone has a reminder, I'm a former AMA Factory team superbike/supersport tech and a NHRA pro stock drag bike team builder as well.

No nonsense, I know what I have and what this stuff is capable of. Anyone wanting or needing assistance with a build like this gets it with a purchase.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Shipping would be more than i'd like to afford. I have a rule i won't buy anything if it's not less than a state away. I have a small business to run and [as much as people think i can] i can't take time off.

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmm. Dunno, It's never cost me that much that i wouldn't ship it. I just weld up a cradle and box around it.

I wanna post pictures of the stuff but can't resize from my phone anyone wanna sponsor the pictures here for me?

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks. Any lover of the old oil boiler genre know that this parts combo is the only reliable way to make huge power. I hate to see it leave my hands but this group of guys are the only ones left who appreciate a good build.

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As of right now the whole package sold. When payment is recieved I will close the ad, perhaps the buyer will part with the engine.

What exactly do you need? I may have some extra parts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts