Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wire diagram from the book for a 91 gsxr 750 but it's a shitty resolution. Anyone have a PDF or something in a decent resolution?

I'm going to start re-wiring my whole bike. I'm doing it all with my own wire and connectors. Screw teh factory harness, too much junk. I just want to wire from A to b, etc... Ya know? I'll be able to route and tuck anywhere I wish, etc....Sounds like it should be a real blast. lol

I just don't like the idea of extending wires. you create twice the chance of problems.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
I'm doin' mine too, but the slow old fashioned way of tracing each wire to find it's purpose, I've done quite a few now and most of them are pretty much the same....I can say it saves allot of time and weight to get rid of the relays. the relays are only to allow you to use the cheap underrated stock bar switches. I don't run signals and such so I run my handlebars clean and move the key and start switches to a more "hidden" spot and use higher rated pushbuttons etc. for the start. Lotsa work for sure, but it's cool when the only wire people see is the one (yes one) to the headlight....I usually splice from the one headlight wire to a small switch mounted beneath the light for high beams all inside the light. I could go on all night about wiring but I gotta go back to work now....

:D G...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts