Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my parts guy at Kensington Motor Sports just called me to inform me that the little $15 part i needed has been discontinued by Honda.

GREEEEAT!

it's called the Choke Wire Stay and it is located in the carburetor assembly.

if anyone has one, thinks they have one, knows a person who has one, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible, because my bike is near finished and I can't even think about the pain and agony i would go through just because of a teeny tiny $15 part. :doh:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
find out the part number and search it in google and on ebay. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics/diagrams?

if you look at my build, its actually in the very first post, first 2 pictures... it's not a very big part, and the one i have is obviously broken, so maybe the part looks different when it's all together...

i'm looking up a microfiche right now to find out the part number.. it's SO small.

..ok found it. part 29 of the carb assmbly

SKU: 16169-MN4-013
STAY, WIRE (NOT AVAILABLE) (Honda Motorcycle Code 2735835)

costs 10 bucks.

story.of.my.life.

·
Rable Rable Rable
8,319 Posts
Don't worry so much dude, worst case you buy a set of carbs off ebay for $50.

You could make that part easily, and you don't really need a choke in summer anyway.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
i checked at my work. dont have, never had. sorry.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Reactions: jbetanich

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
6,081 Posts
wow thanks... i was just now typing the SKU and part number thing in yahoo... But thank you for helping.
Not Yahoo. GOOGLE. Forget yahoo when ya wanna search. Google will return better results man. Just to help ya out next time your searchin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts