Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is an old build I done a few years ago...nothing special, just had minimal experience, & wanted to mess with it a bit. I bought it for $300 (running) chopped it up, and sold it for $1,200 to a guy from CraigsList.

Keep in mind, I had not met all you awesome people of CF yet, & this was my ONLY mode of transportation at the time, so I literally had NO time to work on it, or the money to buy parts, so I suppose you could call this a "poor man's "build" I had the bike for 5 days, then flipped it to another buyer, & bought a car. It was winter, so it was too much of a problem to ride the bike 140 miles round trip every day/night. I was going to college full time, & working nights until 1am...it was cold as FOOK!!!!! Lol

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I used to have some build videos somewhere, but I can't find them...Oh well. It was a lame attempt anyway. Lol

Wish I had that bike still...there was SO MUCH potential there...I just didn't know what to do with it. Hahaha.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Did you really do zero masking and paint your whole brake rotors and fork stantion tubes black!!! :)
Lewl...

What a fucking steal of a deal on the bike though! I would have been all over that one...
Got to say you have definitely improved on the D-W skills...

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you really do zero masking and paint your whole brake rotors and fork stantion tubes black!!! :)
Lewl...

What a fucking steal of a deal on the bike though! I would have been all over that one...
Got to say you have definitely improved on the D-W skills...
Hahahaha!!!! Yea bro. Like I said, I was an idiot, and lazy as fuck. I just wanted to flip it real quick. So mission accomplished in that regard. The guy I sold it to wrecked it on the way home...idiot. I was following him in his car, and he highsided on a straight highway from a tank slapper. It practically destroyed the bike. The motor was holding on by one bolt.

I would HOPE my DW skills have improved...hahaha!!!

Sent from my finger fooking device I hold to my ear.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
The guy I sold it to wrecked it on the way home...idiot. I was following him in his car, and he highsided on a straight highway from a tank slapper. It practically destroyed the bike. The motor was holding on by one bolt.

That is the perfect ending man... WTF lol...

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

That is the perfect ending man... WTF lol...
Lmao! Ikr? The first thing out of his mouth was, "Damn, its fast dude!!" No shit Einstein, now its immobile. He drove me back to my house, and asked if he could borrow some gas money. Hahaha. I gave him $20 and wished him well...the bike laid in the ditch for 2 weeks. I went back to pick it up for scrap one day, and I guess he finally decided to pick it up, cause it was gone. Lol

Sent from my finger fooking device I hold to my ear.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts