Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i feel the need to rant on this:
this "safety" cage with a patent pending looks incredibly easy to get into, especially for old fat retards who buy yamaha cruisers and have never ridden a motorcycle, let alone a bicycle before and want to have both of their legs amputated and 1.5" DOM pipe removed from their wife's torso. can you believe this jackass isn't even wearing his seatbelt?!

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Are you fucking serious? Jesus christ, where the fuck do they come up with this shit..?

You know some fat ass Harley fuck and his fat ass wife are gonna buy that.. And when I drive by watching him try and lift his bike, with the fuckin bird cage attached to it, and his heffer stuffed in it.. Im gonna laugh my fuckin ass off.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Anyone who's ever dealt with roll cages in cars can tell at first glance that you're more likely to be pinned inbetween two bent bars than saved by the cage.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I hear next year they are gonna give us airbags too.

Jeez whats the fucking point....soon you'll get more open air thrills from a jeep. Man stuff like that makes me wish I voted and that my vote counted.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ZZR808 said:
I hear next year they are gonna give us airbags too.

Jeez whats the fucking point....soon you'll get more open air thrills from a jeep. Man stuff like that makes me wish I voted and that my vote counted.
I must have missed the vote on whether or not to allow dumbasses to keep breeding

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I've been joking that the 2010 Goldwing is going to have a roll cage and four wheels and cost $45,000
and it looks like I might not have been joking :(

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
they already do make bikes with airbags. the 07 goldwing comes with gps, abs, and available airbags for just under 30k.

that shit is stupid....i can totally just see limbs being squashed between that and the road, then being ground off. . .

that OR someone being trapped in there and something ramming thru there with them trapped inside...impalement!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Someone have a rusty ice pick that I could insert into my johnson....I want something to take the pain away from seeing this cage and learning about the Gold-Cad-Cedes-MW-Finity-Wing-a-lounger-thingie

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
IF A GIRL SAYS, 'I'LL RIDE WITH YOU IF YOU PUT THIS CAGE ON YOUR BIKE'

YOU SAY, 'OKAY, I'LL SEE YOU LATER, I'VE GOT SOME RIDING TO DO'

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
IF YOUR GIRL SAYS, 'YOU SHOULD BUY THAT BIKE WITH THE AIRBAG, THE GOLDWING THINGY, IT HAS ANTILOCK BRAKES AND IT SOUNDS SO SAFE IN THIS AD'

YOU SAY, 'SORRY, I ALREADY ORDERED THE NEW GSXR1000, I'M THINKING OF TAKING THE FRONT BRAKES OFF TO MAKE IT WHEELIE BETTER'

·
Registered
191 Posts
You know if a girl said that to me I think my next action would be to ask her kid sister out in front of her drunken family. Id rather roll a Le Car.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I can't say it's an entirely bad idea in itself, and if I were buying an expensive, huge touring bike I might want an airbag... after letting the new models with them work out their own bugs for a couple years.

I am concerned that the safety nazi types will force our sportbikes to have airbags like they do on cars... and what other things they could force on us.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts