Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Organ Donor
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you carry on your bike, or have mounted to your bike that could be used as a form of defense, or more realistically a retaliation?

I have an expandable baton mounted to the subframe bar just below my left leg.

there's only been one time i've come close to using it, and i would have had my brother's in-laws not been following me into town. dumb broad and her oversized suv pulled out 30 feet in front of me on the highway. she didnt like it when i put my middle finger on her driver window. she then tried to drive 80 in a 50 to try and get away from me... hai, i ride an r1, kthxbai.

oh, and i have a permit to carry, so my gun is always in my inside jacket pocket :LolLolLolLol:

·
King of Catastrophe
360 Posts
hai, i ride an r1, kthxbai.
god damn that made me laugh out loud!

I generally enjoy most mistakes made by other drivers, I usually just put myself where they cant deny my presence- somewhere sloseby the window, give em a look, maybe a lil "hey retart, thanks for almost killin me" wave and they usually feel stupid enough that I get the pt accross.

I've found that taking the less aggressive route socially ussually results in an apology or at least a slight sense of regret on their part haha... though if I ever caught someone that somehow managed to really grind my gears I got a throttle and some 10mm bolts in my tank bag....
:thumbsup:

-pat

p.s.- ive been envious of your helmet's sticker ever since I saw it - tried to get one last year at FF09 but no one had any....

Reactions: 929_adam

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
arming yourself is never a good idea, unless you enjoy jail.

worst case, throw your helmet at the opposing drivers windshield. i know a guy who did. he got tiretaped at a light. if you are not a total failure and have a dot approved helmet, it should do damage. raise visor, grip. slam. owned. also watch out when they try to speed away, they might aim at you.

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts

·
510 Posts
arming yourself is never a good idea, unless you enjoy jail.
No reason to go to jail if it is carried legally. I don't carry my gun with any intention of shooting anyone unless my life is in danger.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
I carry a bandanna tied to a master lock.

You see i carry the key to the lock on my keys.. So if i have to wack someone with it i can take the lock off of the bandanna and its not a weapon anymore.

when i am riding i leave it hanging out of my pocket.. Who would be scared of a bandanna hanging out of someones pocket?

If someone comes up to me at a light for a confrontation and i am not liking where its going i pull it out he suspeces nothing and WACK

then i just zoom off.

when i first made it my buddies and i were goofing off with it, he put on a helmet and asked me to hit him with it. it pit a HUGE gash in the helmet on the 3rd swing.

·
squid
1,038 Posts
ruger sp101 .357 stainless/hammerless

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
no way dude, a hammer is a "deadly weapon"

a master lock tied to a bandanna? come onnn

"yes officer i had my lock tied to my hankee :nuts:"

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
The only reason I dont have a concealed carry is that if you have it, they automatically have a right to a search at any time.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
no way dude, a hammer is a "deadly weapon"

a master lock tied to a bandanna? come onnn

"yes officer i had my lock tied to my hankee :nuts:"

I dont see how it matters. If you hit someone with either one they will prob charge you with assault with a deadly weapon.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
ruger sp101 .357 stainless/hammerless
when you run 6'5 about 6'6 and are 260lbs its very very hard to get "self defense" :doh:

3 years ago i was attacked in the mall parking lot by an acquaintance and his roommate as they were tweaking, because i *knew* he fucked with my car the night before.

i had two black eyes and a chipped tooth. the first kid had his two front teeth knocked out and i tore the acquaintance to me's ear lobs off, he had 5/8th gauge plugs and i held him in a headlock and was pulled off of him pulling off his lobs.

the cop said "i have a hard time believing with what you did to them it was self defense" :doh:

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
According to Icon, my motorcycle is my weapon. Either that or my steel toe boots. Ive dented many a door with those...

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
I dont see how it matters. If you hit someone with either one they will prob charge you with assault with a deadly weapon.
hit someone with what?

by the time the cops show up the master lock would be long gone.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
hit someone with what?

I thought you were comparing the master lock on a bandanna to a ball peen hammer and saying the lock was better.

My point is that if you hit someone, you're gonna get charged either way. It doesn't really matter what you hit them with if it's heavy.

·
holagan
540 Posts
Ruger LCP for the guys wanting to bike jack at lights. helmets for fucks that piss me off in traffic.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
I thought you were comparing the master lock on a bandanna to a ball peen hammer and saying the lock was better.

My point is that if you hit someone, you're gonna get charged either way. It doesn't really matter what you hit them with if it's heavy.
Oh all i was getting at is getting rid of a ball peen hammer is a lot harder then just ditching a master lock tied to a bandanna if/when the fuzz show up.

if you think about it, it would happen so so fast that who would think they were klocked by a lock tied to a bandanna?

·
510 Posts
hit someone with what?

Right, the cop is going to believe you put a 6" gash in a guys head and dented his scull with your fist??

"I'm not quite sure why there is blood splatter all over my clothes, my bike, the concrete, and his car officer, I only hit him with my fist" is not going to work.

·
Nutty Like Squirrel Turd
75 Posts
"I'm not quite sure why there is blood splatter all over my clothes, my bike, the concrete, and his car officer, I only hit him with my fist" is not going to work.
LMFAO.

This chita in a minivan cut me off once, nearly drove me off the road. I pulled up beside her, lane splitting :) and made sure I had her attention then gave her both middle fingers ... she was so shocked she lost control and hit the gravel on the side of the road, almost flipped her van. I nearly fell of the damn bike from laughing so hard!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts