Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to build a custom V-Twin with bolt on parts from a Kuryakun catalog. No effort or care involved! Just open the checkbook and set yourself apart from the 1000 other cruiser riders in your town that did the same exact thing.

·
Registered
526 Posts
lmao...yea i saw that on vtwin to.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
lol, i don't even watch those shows any more. i'm watching dealiest catch, at least SOMEONE knows how to put in some real work.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I havent even got the channes figured out on my cable yet... I know 39 is the speed channel. I know 40 and 41 have some good stuff on them sometimes but i have no idea what those two channels are. And i have yet to find my fav channels which would be the discovery channel and history channel....damn charter cable...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah the quality of the tv...cannot be described by that word.

i watch TLC, Animal Planet, Comedy Central, FUEL (Who refuses to show stunting :mad: ) and thats about it. I really dont watch a lot of tv at all. couple hours a week.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That show is nothing but a big ad! Just like American Thunder. I love even some those bikes but the shows are a joke. Most of the time I watch cause once in awhile there is some usefull info, but not offen!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I miss the old bike build offs. I like watching guys like Indian Larry make a twisted frame. It was cool to watch guys bang out thier own tanks. Tho my personal favorite is the door knob shifters. I like those shows because it was a real custom. Not a catalog bike.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Indian Larry made the only good bikes on that whole series.

I worked down the street from Billy Lane (about 2 miles) and he's a total ass. He's in trouble now cause he got drunk and ran over a guy on a scooter in his big-ass truck, by driving in the wrong lane.

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
I guess I am blessed I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talkign about and I don;t think Iwant to.

the only bike shows here is the MOTO GP race series and OCC when the stat TV is working (Hardly ever)

Even OC is buy and bolt on with a spatttering of custom shit.

Here this is custom right here. My worker is making a custon 2 seater side car bucket for a client for his kids, which will include seat belts. THATS Custom!

Not take a stock fender make a pretty design with a 4" grinder and send it to the custom painter down the street to get painted.

We do all that in house.

Here is a pic of a custom job for an ad agency we did in Shanghai.

Not trying to ring my own bell - just saying custom is custom. Out of the box is out of the box and never the two shall meet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts