Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
thats ghostrider. thats his 2nd movie. if you havent seen it, do so. hes out doing like 200 mph wheelies on that thing. fuckin nuts!

:nuts:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
It doesn't belong to Ghost Rider personally but he did, obviously, ride the living balls off of it. His highest speed power wheelie was apparently in the 190 mph range.

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
fuk anything over 150 without full bodywork is plain nuts but 190mph monos, out of his fookin mind:knucks:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
There's a strange silence above 180 that cannot be replicated through prose or video. A faired bike is worth the experience.

You can't hear the bike anymore. The wind pressure against your body as the air moves around you makes the wind seem distant, even though it is the greatest force you're experiencing. The tire howl seems even further away.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
ive felt 140-150 on a faired bike before and it was a very unnerving feeling....I wonder how much different its going to be on the katana with nothing lol

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
my bike tops out at 135... but when it crests hills and u get air... its an amazing feeling... i wanna do it on a 1000 fighter a lil bit faster

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
yah i had the 929 dressed up doing 160s . . . i dont know that i could do that on a fighter....i guess wearing the 1piece suit makes him cut wind better?? lol. cuz i dont know how he hangs on.

haelo how fast would you think you could comfortably go on the naked busa..??

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have gotten my ZZR up to 160. Its a nice feeling. I hear its not truely fast till your pushing 180 then your either do it or you dont. Not sure if I have the balls for that.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I hated anything over 150 on my 900, with no fairings. I hated it. Not a comfortable feeling at all, the wind force is to great to even enjoy it. Now, full fairings i had my bike topped out many times...speedo bouncing off 185...im sure it wasnt going that fast, but it felt cool.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
929_adam said:
yah i had the 929 dressed up doing 160s . . . i dont know that i could do that on a fighter....i guess wearing the 1piece suit makes him cut wind better?? lol. cuz i dont know how he hangs on.

haelo how fast would you think you could comfortably go on the naked busa..??

Top of fifth gear is about 165. It runs out of steam before I do.

·
GURU
445 Posts
I've done 150 on my old z1000. That thing is naked and it felt fine. The wind didn't bother me or anything. I've been going 90 on extremely windy days that felt worse.

·
Registered
526 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts