Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Soo FOOKIN close!
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife's car was stolen about 6 months ago. Set back of note. Yesterday I get the most awesome fucking news. I have been given a car! FREE!!! A car that would cost me about 6 months salary. Don't know what the fuck I have done to deserve it, but there it is... Nothing fancy - a little 1300 Citi Golf - but its wheels, and they are free! Too fucking stoked, now all I need to do is get my baby running.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Nice to see something go right for you for once

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Very good. Things have a way of working themselves out. You deserve it.

Reactions: little13

·
Soo FOOKIN close!
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jelly, I work on my bike when I get the chance. Not slacking, just poor and working hard. I recently told my wife that I love her more than my bike. That got me laid. I think Im onto a good thing, so I'm gonna milk it :D

I'm drunk now. We just won our national champs in rugby, so there!

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
oh look another car stolen in rsa. marxist ******* of peace. anc is still a terrorist organization who now commit genocide.

in other news, i ate a burrito for lunch. you might be good at rugby now, but wait for bee.

gratz on the car.

Reactions: shinyribs

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
i wish for nothing but peace in your land. this can only happen once all of southern africa has been cleansed of Marxism and evil. when the west beings to falter that is when your greatest struggle will begin.

being president is like being an actor in a theater production in a sense. being the director, that is the true meaning of accomplishment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts