Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come and see SUPERBEAST in person, get autographs and pics with the reknowned fighter builder Dan Karns. He is more than happy to talk to you over and over and over about his build. :nuts: oh, thats right this is for my brother's shop. if your somwhat local stop in......

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
south central Pennsylvania. about 10 minutes west of harrisburg. come on in. it's prolly only 10hrs or so for ya!:D

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
its only about 1.5 hours for me (takes me 1.5 to get to the milton hershey hospital)... maybe I'll come

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Green Lantern said:
if i come can i ride your bike:D
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........maybe for some "special" favors. honestly yes. i let a buddy ride it down at bikeweek and he couldn't believe the fun we can have on these things. he would definetly get in trouble on it. the whole time he had a big shite eatin grin except for the stretch of highway we hit. then he agreed it blew....

·
DIZZLE
1,446 Posts
1: Start out going NORTH on WAKEFIELD ST toward MUSEUM WAY. <0.1 miles Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto MUSEUM WAY. 0.1 miles Map

skip to # 24

24: End at Camp Hill, PA US Map

Total Est. Time: 8 hours, 4 minutes Total Est. Distance: 471.27 miles

Actual travel time would be less on a fighter!!

If my buddy can get the day off, I might venture out. It would be good to just go for a nice long ride:D

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ZOIKS! that musta left a mark! good fun. if you would make it down and the weather was nice we have some nice roads here to ride on sunday. probably not as weather beaten as yours up there......:LolLolLolLol:

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Bumpity bump..

Figured Superbeast might be busy getting ready for the open house.

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks troy but actually, i haven't done a lick of shit with the open house. i know they were cleaning the shop today so i stopped in on the way home from work and rode quades busa that jason just put the turbo on. well, it sucked as an experience due to the work and mall traffic but boy is it smoooooooooooth! no lag and it gots some nads.

hope the rain holds out.....and we get a decent turnout.

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
sprbeast said:
thanks troy but actually, i haven't done a lick of shit with the open house. i know they were cleaning the shop today so i stopped in on the way home from work and rode quades busa that jason just put the turbo on. well, it sucked as an experience due to the work and mall traffic but boy is it smoooooooooooth! no lag and it gots some nads.

hope the rain holds out.....and we get a decent turnout.

Nice! Turbo Busa.. :rock: My buddy just picked up a new ZX14 tonight. Sorry to say, I like it better than the Busa for sure. I need to talk to Jason tomorrow about a turbo for my GSXR. By the end of the summer I should have enough $$$ to do it. I wonder how insane it will be then... It's already crazy, so I can only imagine. You know your going to have to take it for a spin tomorrow. :D

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Smokey74 said:
about a turbo for my GSXR. You know your going to have to take it for a spin tomorrow. :D
on both accounts......
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
snap some pics for us!!!

:ttiwwop:

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Come on Dan... Where are the pics...:ttiwwop:

Can't believe Jason forked out the money for a US Air Force fly by.. That was cool..:rock: :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts