Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cbr900 fitting a different swingarm so mv Augusta f4 arm with 2010 marchesini 10 spoke rear wheel or aprilia rsv swingarm with a oz wheel this is what it's going on the arm in pic is no longer fitted.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tuono rear wheel.
matched with a Ducati 749 marchesini rim as I already have Ducati forkes fitted close enough match I think

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
whichever one you choose you should get a matching front

·
Registered
42 Posts
I noticed your air box was not installed, are you running pods or something different?

Im building my first cbr900 streetfighter and Im a bit concerned about it running properly now all the fairing are gone and I was thinking about jamming all my excess cables in the spare space around my air intake which will probably also not help the situation.

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
I noticed your air box was not installed, are you running pods or something different?

Im building my first cbr900 streetfighter and Im a bit concerned about it running properly now all the fairing are gone and I was thinking about jamming all my excess cables in the spare space around my air intake which will probably also not help the situation.

I did exactly that with mine and it never had an issue, ran the stock airbox, but had everything in the space behind the steering stock including the fuse box. Works just fine, runs exactly the same, not even something to worry about unless the bike began with a ram air system and you are removing the ducting to the airbox, then you will run into some issues, but the 'blades are dirt simple.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts