12,319 Posts
how could it knock his glove off ,with out fucking up his hand
since hes drag racin im assuming his gloves arnt held on with hopes and dreams
but yes there is alot of controversy over this video

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Cause way back when I first saw that sent to me by someone who was helping me with my turbo Hayabusa build, you could see his hand, and in later videos they cut off the end so you can't see it.
Like a bunch of internet ****.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
High school majors? Man Canada is fucked up.

I skipped high school in favor of riding motorcycles.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
i did that too
ive done tons of reports in cemisty,physics and calc,based on or around motorcycels,plus i rode mine everyday at lunch
and in welding class i was so far ahead of everybody else that i just work on my bike

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
It's possible...I've been to wrecks where trains hit cars and people have been found outside the car, with their well tied shoes (and socks once), still inside the car. From what I was always told, this guys forearm was shattered, but he didn't lose any physicals body parts (hands, fingers, etc.). I actually talked to a guy at a bike show a few years ago who claimed this was him...I highly HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it, but whatever, he had a good story. lol

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
I get this impression that you're pretty smart but you act like you're not.

But I literally skipped high school, all of it.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
ya anybody can claim anything

hey josh,im the guy that stole melinda's car adn im allso the guy that started the whole chrome and strected busa thing

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
lol
Greeny once tried to tell me you didn't have VD too...I take a lot of shit with a grain of salt after some of the quacks I've met. lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts