Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some people were giving me shite saying no pics no proof blah blah blah. So here are pics of all the rides in my family( hopefully i can upload all of them)

The first is my 82 CB750SC

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unknown year and model Yamaha for FREE- parts bike only. I think that covers all of them for now. So there is my proof:blbl:

Attachments

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Not sure why anyone would doubt that you have that many bikes. Between my dad and I we are at 13 motorcycles and have a much bigger variety too. Currently at 9 brands from 6 countries and 3 continents. If things go smooth the next couple weeks it might be changing to 14, 10, 6, 3 because my dad has his eye on a Moto Guzzi. If anyone is curious, no, it's not like I own two and the rest are his. Six of those are mine.

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Not sure why anyone would doubt that you have that many bikes. Between my dad and I we are at 13 motorcycles and have a much bigger variety too. Currently at 9 brands from 6 countries and 3 continents. If things go smooth the next couple weeks it might be changing to 14, 10, 6, 3 because my dad has his eye on a Moto Guzzi. If anyone is curious, no, it's not like I own two and the rest are his. Six of those are mine.

I remember when you first got started into this with the CB's and watched as it snow balled into a huge parts collection and an extensive array of exotic machinery. That's been cool to know about, and witness. Talking with you and your dad the times I have been out there on CB360 related quests it's always poked at that little nugget in the brain that tells you, "this guy has some cool stuff!". :D

Not much of a surprise most of us here on CF have rather extensive collections. :D

My current tally of bikes is two CBR900RR's, one minus engine, a Bandit, a YZ400F, and a death trap chopper someone else built that started life as a Suzuki GN400, and that one kinda runs too, despite being such a pile of shit. My brother has 3 at the moment, and at one time had a few more than that. Most I had at once was 9 bikes total that were either fully operational or partially incomplete.

I've had well over 30 bikes (some two or even three times come back to me over the years) in about a decade, and ridden what I figure to be somewhere in the hundreds of different bikes in about the same time. The few that even end up on CF are just the nice ones, or the projects that are worth noting. Not really sure anyone was doing any more than ribbing ya a bit, VTCB750. ;)

This smiley exists for a reason:

:ttiwwop:

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just gotta get the ct 1 running for him. We are replacing the points and condenser and thengonna see if we have a better spark

1 - 15 of 15 Posts