Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone used this headlamp? if so post a pic so I can judge the size please.... I like the look of it and the mounting bracket is slick.

http://spieglerusa.com/headlight-3491.htm

thanks in advance!

I'm nearing completion of my interceptor project, when I finish I'll be posting a full build thread with tons of pics.

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
anyone used this headlamp? if so post a pic so I can judge the size please.... I like the look of it and the mounting bracket is slick.
Measurements: W incl. bearing 165 mm; total H 230 mm; max. depth incl. lens 155 mm. Depth from the bearing (in mid position) to the rear of the housing: 70 mm
You could probably get a good idea of what it'd look like with the measurements, if noone can provide a pic of one on a bike.

You may also want to ask the supplier or mfg if any happy customers have sent them a photo as well. If they want to sell the thing, they'll probably provide it if they have it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I got the measurements from there, but before I read the size I had a different mental image of it's dimensions. It's much larger than I thought. I've been speaking to one of the reps at Speigler & he's been communicating with P&W in Germany for me. Lots of their stuff that's listed on their site is discontinued.....waiting about 2 weeks until they release a whole new line of aftermarket headlamps & brackets. Then I'm going to pull the trigger on something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts