Votes: 1 25.0%
  • rhino liner

Votes: 3 75.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, so i've been contemplating the paint scheme on my bike, and i've changed my idea a thousand different times. so i've finally decided on two choices.
1: i can bondo, flatten/smooth the whole tail and fiberglass a new seat pan/make a new seat, and paint the whole thing, gas tank, tail, and fender, all flat white. i think it'd look pretty nice, but its quite a bit of work and wouldnt be done for a pretty long while... at least a month and a half realistically.
2: i can smooth out with less work, fiberglass the new seat later, and spray can "rhino line" everything. i dont want it extremely thick so i'd go with a cheaper brand so it wont be so bulky... more of a flat black. and i could do this within like the next week or so.
so my question to you all is am i being realistic in thinking that rhino lining is a lot easier to do? and how do you all think it would look?

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think i got it. thanks haelo.
i'm very impulsive, so i hope itll work. but damn if it does it will look pretty sick.
i am going to go with the liner i'll tell ya that... i'm tired of my knee brace scratchin the paint off my tank.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
rhino liner will look TUFF!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Lol... I think flat white and rhino liner together. Make a cool design and do both.
i was thinking that would be cool two. but there was no option for both. haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts