Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im haveing trouble picking a good color to paint the tank and fenders any ideas??? mind you i have some raised clipons and a choped up rear fender to put on. if you want to look at a pick theirs one in the noobs section in my thread

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you that everyone will suggest black...satin, flat, or gloss.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
What are you looking to do? Two tone, solid color, a pattern?
Are you going for more of a hardcore look or more of a streetbike look?
What's your budget for paint? Spraypainting it or sending it to a pro?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spray paint and idk, i was thinking about a raceing stripe, the bike already has two tone, and im hoping to make it look sportier.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
its a fighter dude, whatever colour you want is the right color. I went with dark grey with a light grey off center racing stripe. I love it. but in th end its all up to you.

and as an aside, black is a great color

·
DIZZLE
1,446 Posts
I think you should put rdannar rocks in stencil??? Pic your fav colors or favorite style of art and go for broke. I like graffiti and cheesy colors like gray, blue, and black. If you like pink, put in pink or etc... I think you get the point. but like most peeps said, black is a pretty easy color to mess with.

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
if its a cool one off then paint doesnt matter, the bikes the attaction. if it just another bike then dress her up for town.

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
you know they make so many different sprays now you can really mess with some cool stuff. Hammered copper, iridecent, chameleon, textured, metalic, neon, hell you should rhino line the bitch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts