Re: Pariah's BOAST

Bike is looking sweet. Love the pipes.

· Stupid motherfucker
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

Nice Work!!!!!

Looks Great.

You know if you dont like that big battery and box i recommend looking into a MOTYbattery.
They are awesome and super small.
Thanks for the tip, if I hadn't just paid $130NZ for a stainless battery box made to spec I'd go for one. 3 weeks til the next update, and til I get my bike back!

· fighter transplant in NC
14,560 Posts

headed to the post office now. we still gotta figure out a good mount for your gauges, but I figured I would send the bars now

· Stupid motherfucker
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

headed to the post office now. we still gotta figure out a good mount for your gauges, but I figured I would send the bars now
Yeah the gauges I think I have on lock, I nicked some scrap from work to fuck about with.

· Stupid motherfucker
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

NO DICE... I have a little tent by the mailbox and the mailman says next time I ask him if they're here yet he'll call the cops... Who knew mailmen got so antsy if you bring them breakfast in bed?

· Stupid motherfucker
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

AND THEY'RE HERE! I KNEW camping out in front of the garage was a good idea! Love you flint (no ****)

· fighter transplant in NC
14,560 Posts

HOOOTTTT DAAAMMMNNN!!!!

first impressions, lets hear them!

· Stupid motherfucker
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

Uh, first impressions? Quality is flawless, packaging is over the top protective, they're light, they're beautiful, I love 'em! Flint threw in all the bolts and washers I needed plus a couple allen keys (and about half a million plastic bags, they obviously don't charge for them over in the states). I was shooting the shit with our neighbour (owns a 1340 softail and a 37 Chev hotrod) and my dad while our neighbour was working on his daughters truck, and the subject turns on to why I've got my bike in bits. "I'm waiting for some bars from the states, fingers crossed they arrive in the next couple days". As soon as I finish saying that, and I mean exactly as soon, a courier van turns up in our driveway. Only one thing it could be. And the angels sang and cried and yea, such design and machining magnificence was rarely seen by mortal eyes. Amen.

· Bazinga!
2,620 Posts

those are fuckin sick!

Reactions: shotgun and cage

· Stupid motherfucker
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·

Need longer bolts. Flint was a slack bastard and didn't include every size I could possible need for the riser bolts, so I'll head in tomorrow and try pick some up. THEN I'll get to go for a ride. And yes, probably cream myself multiple times. You don't need to remind me to do that.

· Stupid motherfucker
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·

Drytested them at about half 12 at night. They're lower than they will be when properly attached, but it looks like I'm keeping a similar riding position. Thinking of painting the upper triple and bars in wrinkle black, what do you think?

41 - 60 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.