Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Took it to the track yesterday and had a few runs. Best quarter was 11.01835 at 124mph, with a 1.787 60ft. Gonna do it all again tomorrow and hopefully bust out that last twentieth of a second to get into the tens. My 60fts seem consistently in the 1.8 range, and I'm running around 11.1s pretty consistently. Just need to take a bigger dump before I hit the track next time.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Failed miserably at the track, best was an 11.05 and I redlit my first race so I was outta there. My mate crashed his bike too, so I was a bit caught up in that and not in the best mood to go racing. Anyway, before he looped his bike, he'd been run into from the front when a car was backing up, so we started hacking together a new headlight to use while his new fairings arrived. Now that his bike's a writeoff, those headlights are going on MY bike. So heeeeeeere you go.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Done. I kept the plates on the inside, it was necessary for clearance. Looks okay to me. 8th headlight setup on here so far.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Went on a 3 day ride with my mate towards the end of our christmas leave. Beautiful weather the entire way, pity I was stuck on my dads bike with a fucked back tyre while he rode my bike :D

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
The little girl never opened it up properly, and there were a few moments where I was outrunning him on the old Thunderbird. That said he had an absolute blast. I've got some goodies tucked away in my shed for when I finish the Chappy, and then this little Trumpy is getting a makeover.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Git R Dun. Eventually. The subframe needs repainting, gloss is just too much. Had a constant scrum of people around it at the pub, which is nice.

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
What's keeping this mount from drooping down when you hit a sharp bump or dip? Wouldn't it best to triangulate the tabs so that there is a brace to prevent movement?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Why???????? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BIKE?????????????

·
Gixxer'd
310 Posts
I like both looks of your bike. Great build.
Also the scenery from those pics on your christmas run, beautiful.
I have met a few New Zealanders and tones of Aussies when I lived in Whistler. One of my roomates that is from the Sault actually lives in NZ and is getting married this year.
Keep up the great work.
Cheers mate!

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Why???????? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BIKE?????????????
I... I don't understand. Why would I cut it up from stock? Well that's kinda redundant, ain't it?

141 - 160 of 160 Posts