Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· or just jay
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was a bad day for jaybuilt .a year or so out of high school.my folks moved down town and i went with them .I hated the thought of living in the pit but couldn't make it on my own yet. on our block lived the only person i ever met that i couldn't get along with .bill
is the name of this guy and hear is what happened .
i was in my 55 Chevy a couple blocks from home and ran out of gas.i head off to get some gas and as i am walking around the corner i see bill and my next door neighbor drive by. I think nothing of it .
I get my gas and walk back to the car and when i approach the 55 i see mud grass and rocks covering the car!!! That mother fucker drove up on the lawn next to my car and did a lawn job spraying shit all over the 55.I was shocked to say the least.I get home clean the car up and i see them drive by and down the street to bill`s place .
I head over to say WTF.
I get their and said man that was fucked up bill and the guy acted like he didn't no anything about it. they are in my neighbors car now and backing out the drive so i walked to his car and looked under it .
mud and grass as i thought so i scoop up a hand full and run over to his side of the car and said fuck bill what is this .
i am a 150 lb wet and he is 220 dry so i am not going to go after him i am thinking. then he looks right at me through the passenger window and said what you going to do about it jay .
i saw red and through a punch . bad idea......he leans back against the driver and kicks the door open sending me flying to the ground .
i get up he throws some kind of kick at me but it went over my head and i was thinking to myself this aint no tv show this is going to hurt and the next thing i saw was him standing over me saying oh shit !!!!jay you got to go home. now!!! as he is dragging me to my feet.i new by the look on his face that something was wrong real wrong and i felt funny like i was drunk or something .so he puts me in my car and jams off. so i manage to get the car turned into my driveway bu something was wrong i missed the parking spot and ran the car into a fruit tree i. i notice something shiny all over the front of me but didn't think any more about it till i got out of the car my cowboy boot was full of something and i could not grab the door handle i saw it but i was a few inches off each time i went to open the door .finely got in and went strait for the bathroom .

i was not ready to see what i saw .I look in the mirror to see that the shiny shit all over me was blood running down the front of me and filling up my boot.my nose was broke off at the skull and was now under my right eye and the bone was visible through my bottom eye lid .nose completely intact but under my eye and were my nose was is now a dent you could put your thumb into .
step dad gets me to the hospital and just about every employee of that place had to come and have a look while i waited for doctor killion to get their. apparently he is the man when it comes to this kinda shit .
demorall that is some bad ass drug.for four hours i waited for him to fly in from LA but i was so out of it it seamed like 10 min.so he gets a look at me and grabs my hands looks at them......... looks at me and said did you even get off a punch jay and smiles than turns to my dad and goes .....cause he shure did.we all start laphing .
what a pro he turned out to be. I got to know him well beacouse i went and gave him cash every outher week for like two years or some shit.

more to this story in a few

anyhow ware were we?
oh yes so he decided to set it that night cause their wasn't much swelling . he seamed suprized about that . this is the part i found real strange .this nurse comes in with this sponge in a tray of liquid of some sort and in the sponge a bunch of long sticks, wood sticks about the size of a Q tip only 6 inches long .
he tells me that he is concerned about my brain being so exposed and close to the area that we will be working in that he is going to keep me awake during this deal . i am thinking that is going to fucking hurt .but he said that is what thees are for . tells me that the sticks are soaking in something like liquid cocaine and i am going to put them in your nose up into the sinus and it will deaden the area.WHAT !!!!......... OH NO YOUR NOT MUTHER FUCKER he shoved in 5 each nostril. my dad said boy you got to see this and went and found a mirror brings it over
the fucking sticks were only sticking out my nose about an inch that meant 5 inches were in my head .
i will never forget what it felt like when the dock pushed them in.
i wont try to ex plane.it would be 2 months until i see my face again .when the day came for the bandages to come off for the last time i wasn't expecting much but i was wrong .
I looked great i was so overwhelmed ! the last time i saw my face i didn't look human I looked more like a howloween monster .
then another unreal thing that will never fade from my mind is going to happen .
the doc said jay sit on the table because some pas out from this . i say to myself !!!! self what could he do that would make me pas out if i haven't past out yet ? he grabs a pair of hemostats and put them up my nose and pulls out this shoelace like thing about 6 ft long and it felt so weird i just went out .while i was out he did the other side thank god .
i gues thay pack it in trhe sinus so it will heal open.by far the nastyist smeling shit that ever took to the wind . i smelled it in my head all the time for at least a year and than on and off for a while longer .to this day if i catch a cold or some times when i blow my nose i will smell it for a couple days
. bunch of friends wanted to go after him . i said it is bad enough I was wiped Evan tho i was in the right but i trough the first punch and ware i come from that means it is over . he did help me get to the car .i value what i learned about life from that experience and would say it was worth it .things like that have a way of giving you strength you cant get any other way.

· Eff Tee Pee
29,545 Posts
what the fuck? he punched your nose OFF your face?

· or just jay
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what the fuck? he punched your nose OFF your face?
hi adam

what apparently happened was he through a wild swing that resulted in 3 of his nuckels catching the nose and it simply moved it over 2 inches unreal x ray`s. you no how a skull looks ? their is a hole ware the nose is that is because the nose is all cartlige that is grown to the skull .........well it can be torn loose from the bone

· Dr. Evil
376 Posts
Holy shit! what a fucking douche bag. did you set him on fire while he slept or something? or shoot his knees and set him on fire while he was awake?
I know what you mean about that smell, I had surgery to fix my nose after I broke it and I get it sometimes, but damm, mine was like a scratch compare to what you got.

· Fast ZX-12R
17,962 Posts
I can't even imagine how bad that must have hurt.

· BLACK BELT
7,440 Posts
Good story jaybuilt.

I've seen noses and ears get punched off. Always by a big guy.

The medication was most likely 4% cocaine liquid. I just wasted a whole vial of it a couple of weeks ago. I put a lot of good drugs down the drain at work. :LolLolLolLol:

I wouldn't go burning anyone up for getting a really good punch in. Fighting is risky like that.

· or just jay
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi smoker yeah bunch of friends wanted to go after him . i said to that it is bad enough I was wiped Evan tho i was in the right but i trough the first punch and were i come from it is over . he did help me get to the car .i value what i learned about life from that experience and would say now it was worth it .things like that have a way of giving you strength you cant get any other way . TTYL SMOKER jay

· Eff Tee Pee
29,545 Posts
I know what you mean about that smell, I had surgery to fix my nose after I broke it and I get it sometimes, but damm, mine was like a scratch compare to what you got.
oh yes...the smell of blood rushing thru your sinus. always happens when your head gets hit. i know that smell pretty well lol

Reactions: shotgun

· I bang metal
2,857 Posts
so jaybuilts nose moves 2 inches on his face but does the bone go into the brain? NO!

cheated death again you lucky bastard

· Premium Member
16,226 Posts
Actually its cartilage in your nose not bone.

I didnt read the story yet. I like to be strapped in my seat and ready. Reading a jay build story when you first wake up is a good way to blow up to sheer awesomeness.

· or just jay
1,877 Posts

· or just jay
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Actually its cartilage in your nose not bone.

I didn't read the story yet. I like to be strapped in my seat and ready. Reading a jay build story when you first wake up is a good way to blow up to sheer awesomeness.

nail f--kin bomb .............. my favorite critic/fan
when ever i put up a story i cant wait to reed your response.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.