Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Is that the stock swingarm? What shape is the motor in?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that the stock swingarm? What shape is the motor in?
Yes it's the stock swingarm. I have no idea if the engine will run or any of that. I've paid it no mind since I got it. I only needed this thing for the front end.

I thought the same about the W's arm when I first saw one. FYI, they are A-symmetrical. ;)

Wondered about the engine myself, much too far away though, but they rev to 14k. :D
If I could get it to you I would my friend.

Do you know if its possible to ever title it, or is it a lost cause?
I'll put it to you this way. I don't bother trying to title frames. I've never personally dug around and found out exactly whats gotta be done to title a non titled bike. I hate bureaucratic nonsense, in triplicate. I will say that I know it's easier to do with bikes than cars and if you know someone who has an auto dealers license it's easy as pie.

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
I'll put it to you this way. I don't bother trying to title frames. I've never personally dug around and found out exactly whats gotta be done to title a non titled bike. I hate bureaucratic nonsense, in triplicate. I will say that I know it's easier to do with bikes than cars and if you know someone who has an auto dealers license it's easy as pie.

A bill of sale signed by previous seller (maybe! not sure about your state!), VIN#, and the sheet the DMV gives you to fill out to the best of your knowledge is submitted to them on the spot and you either get one or you don't. Only reason they would NOT give you a title for the frame is if there was a mark against it as a salvage bike or stolen, otherwise you are golden. Easy as pie...

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts